【 F E E L I N G S】

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

• • •

OMNISCIENT

  ''This is mutiny! This is mutiny!''

  ''Capitan! Help me! Please! Capitan!'' 

  Yondu sat tied to a chair. Hands behind his back. His headpiece had been ripped out — or rather shot out by Nebula. His head was spinning. The room seemed bigger than it usually was. The sobs and pleading cries of his men were drowned out of his ears. All he could hear was his own thoughts. Something he never wanted to listen to. 

  A specifically large man edged closer to Yondu. Looking down at the sunken man. ''You're the one what killed those men...'' He degraded. ''... by leading them down the wrong path. Because you're weak. And stupid! It's time for the Ravagers... to rise once again to glory with a new Capitan... Taserface!'' 

  The Ravagers cheered. Throwing their arms in the air for the speech. A mutiny. Over the boisterous shouts and yells, a laughter echoed around the room. It wasn't one of plead or one of overcoming greatness, much like the cheers. Instead, it was more of a taunting laugh. Yondu looked up from the floor, up to the chair across from him. 

  Also tied up, Rocket had sat in the overly large chair. The rope wrapped all around the chair, keeping his torso flat against the back of the seating. He could thrash around, but the ropes were thick and his arms were stuck at his sides. His tail hung loosely at his side. 

  Rocket threw his head back, continuing to laugh. Everyone turned to the mammal. 

  ''I'm sorry.'' Rocket managed through laughs. Preparing another tease. Something to get them on edge. ''Your name is... it's Taserface?'' 

  ''That's right.'' The receiver responded. A fleshy face that looked burnt with splotches of black hair on his face and head. Small eyes that looked even smaller when glaring down at Rocket. He only found it a useless attempt at intimidation and overly hilarious. 

   Rocket chuckled. ''Do you shoot lasers out of your face?'' 

  Taserface stumbled over his words. Thinking of a quick retort. ''It's metaphorical!'' 

  The Ravagers cheered again.

  ''For what?''

  ''For it is a name what strikes fear... into the hearts of anyone what hears it.''

  ''Okay...'' Rocket shrugged. ''... whatever you say.'' 

  Taserface turned to Rocket, furious. ''You shut up. You're next.'' He then turned back to Yondu, who was still gathering his bearings. What had happened? Well, it's a rather long story. One that he'd rather not go back and share over a campfire and a warm meal. ''Udonta. I have waited a long time to do... what?''

  Sighing, he dropped his arms and turned back to Rocket. The mammal laughed again, his shoulders shaking with such intensity. His head was thrown back against the chair again.