Chapter 13

Am I really scared! What the actual fuck am I scared off?

"Mom i- I need to go" I said running off the house

It's not Mom or Dad who's in danger, Neither Neji nor Itachi.... it's not Sasuke and Naruto either, it can't be Shisui either as things with him happens at night in cannon... can't be Fugaku

Mikoto??

That woman treats me like her own daughter, it's my turn to take responsibility as a daughter... keep Mikoto safe till I reach there lord, I beg you!

3RD POV
---------

Running through the roads and stumbling onto people wasn't bothering Hinata a bit as of now, her bad feelings were incredibly increasing, On her way to Uchiha compound She saw Itachi Sasuke Naruto and A person who she didn't knen- one thing she knew those three weren't in danger... trying to maintain her breath while running the life out of herself wasn't easy.... Uchiha clan situated like a lonly fuck far away from the main point wasn't helping her a bit.

After 10 minutes of continuous running she finally reached Uchiha clan.... She ran with all her might to the main house, slamming the door open. Mikoto wasn't in the garden as she saw the garden empty on her way inside the house.

She entered the living room first as Mikoto like to rest there... to her surprise Fugaku was there but Mikoto wasn't. Taking a deep breath that's still unstable, she went towards Fugaku and checking him, Fugaku was confused but ignored her as he knows she's weird.

"I could have ignored you... but ok- I like you a bit... you fine' I know that now- bye" saying this she ran to kitchen and there was Fugaku who thought this girl was having mental crisis

"She's not here" whispered Hinata, her #bad feelings were increasing. She ran to Sasuke's room Mikoto wasn't there either, getting out of Sasuke's room she grabbed her hair unable to find Mikoto and her feelings weren't helping her either!

"What are you doing? Your hair will beak moreover you head will pain" said a soft voice, where her eyes met the other pair of eyes she relaxed.... Mikoto was fine and kicking. Hinata hugged Mikoto and Mikoto hugged her back.

"I'm- thanks" Says hinata but her eyes went wide- She was still scared? What's happening with her today? Hugging Mikoto eased her a bit... but those feelings were too strong to be ignored

"What's going on, did something happened?" Asked Fugaku from downstairs who could actually see Hinata hugging Mikoto.... One thing she knew for sure now- both Mikoto and Fugaku were worried sick, Hinata may be a crackhead personality but she's not like this.

"Just rizzing Mikoto so that she will leave you and be with me, I'll- I'll see you guys later" Hinata said trying not to worry them, she gave them a tight lip smile before running out of the house... she knew that shit couldn't convience either of them.

The Uchiha compound suddenly seem so big to her, There was a deep bad feeling that she couldn't find... Halting her steps near a house she just clutched her tee and sat down. She was feeling dick down her stomach... there's no way it's periods like hellooooo she's seven

Getting up. She decided to leave as being there wasn't helping her either on her way out she suddenly felt her sickness on the peak... she was standing infront of Shisui's house to her horror

"No.... this can't be-" she tried to open the door but it was locked, Windows are always the option yeah she broke the balcony window and jumped inside... that made a real loud noise... the house was devastated

She ran to the kitchen, the kitchen was in real bad condition... not trying to be detective cause of her sick feeling now she just ran upstairs to find if Shisui was there or not.