Chapter 25

(A/n- I'm back☠️- hemlo homie! Let's start)

It's 12 noon!... You guys failed! Non of you were able to pass the test-"

"Y- yo yo yo bro! I have a bell ya know? Hello dululu?" I said in karen style, showing Kakashi the bell

"You have got the bell? you pass! They failed"
My jaw fell on the ground hearing him.

"No- it's one for three and three for one... I got the bell means they got the bell as well" I said

"That won't work Missy... They failed" I looked at Naruto and Sasuke.... All three of us shared the same look..... The horrified look

What the fuck is going on!?
My brain malfunctioned!

"Sensei! You can't just fail us like this! We already knew we had to get the bell together but we decided to go one on one at first-" Kakashi cut me off

"Well whole konoha knows you three stick together like some glue! Why would I ask you for team work? I told you to get the bell as simple as that" Kakashi said nonchalantly.....

"T- that's not fareeeeee! Hina is right- it's three for one and one for three" Naruto declared.

"Exactly! She got the bell means We got the bell! We passed- cry about it" Sasuke shrugs his shoulder. As if he was was one who had the bell-

Yeah yeah we are at that point of friendship. If it's mine it's yours too! If I'm hurt bitch you better act like you are hurt too or else your ass will regret!

Suddenly Kakashi chuckled taking us by surprise!

"Very well then! You guys pass! Teamwork is the key but acknowledging that is quite the task itself.... Now here- I prepared this bento for you three! Eat it. You guys pass" Kakashi said nonchalantly! The three of us were dumb founded! Anyways-

"You did! Oh my god babes I love you" I said jumping towards Kakashi While he gave me what the fuck look.
Before I could hug him both Sasuke and Naruto ran towards me holding me back as if I was doing a Crime.
I groaned telling them to leave me.

"Sensei why don't you Eay with us!? Naruto and Sasuke will share While 'I and you' can share-" Narusasu duo yelled at me at the same time saying 'Ain't no way they are letting me do so'

Our so called Sensei looked at us as if we were living zoo creatures. We kinda are! but that still hurt- At the end, Naruto & Kakashi shared one bento and Me & Sasuke shared another.

"So when are you gonna teach us some cool Jutsu? Like boom one" Naruto asked.

"Yes I'll. At the right time " Kakashi gave us the closed eye smile!

------------------------

It's been a week and half and we were only getting "Rank D. Chores" Those little shits are not god damn missions- I wouldn't have minded if it was "Portgas D. Ace"! Ughhhhhhhhh I create my own dululu!

I sighed at my own thoughts!
I stood beside My beloved Sensei! Waiting for the drama that'll take place if I'm correct!

"HELL NO Old Man! I'm not taking those assignments anymore! I wanna be Hokage not some baby sitter! Give us a better mission" Naruto said making an X with his hand.

And- There it is the drama! *Sips on juice*

"Naruto! That's not how you talk with hokage" Iruka snapped at Naruto! But my boy didn't give two fucks! Love ya darling!

"Hinata tell Naruto-" The hokage begun but I cut him off. I knew he wanted me to tell Naruto to stop! Afterall all They listened to me!

"Hell nah Hokage... Look- I'm sorry! Those things are actually boring." Naruto and Sasuke noded at me, Kakashi and Iruka clearly not happy they way I was addressing the hokage- while hokage just deadpanned at me. I continue