Chapter 17

I made the hand sign of shadow clone Jutsu but it wasn't working... I can't make clone! Why can't I make a clone? WTF IS HAPPENING? I THIS THIS WORLD

That was the failure moment I began to cry, I broke into cries not the silent one I was basically screaming... After so many years I cried, not in that life not in this life I ALWAYS FAIL when it comes to saving. I failed her I failed him too... I'm all talk no work.
-----------------------------

3rd POV
°°°°°°°°°°

The supposed to be strong Hinata Hyuga was all pathetic right now, She for the first time was actually crying... Shisui is in death bed She have to do something or Shisui won't be able to fight his death, if she can't help or doesn't get helped Her brother will die that's for sure.

"Shi don't leave me... Don't die on me, please I don't want to face that again, please" somehow she was able to speak between all the hiccups and tears.

"You can hear me right? You can right" said hinata stroking Shisui's face while crying... In blink of an eye she was out of the river sitting on ground

"How I- I didn't do a single thing-" Said Hinata forgetting to continue her crying in disbelief

"Hime can you walk?" asked a known voice somehow startling Hinata

"Y- yea... Save Shisui PLEASE I BEG YOU" She cried for help as she knew him... He the guy who's always appears out of nowhere by her father's command.

"Hime, I'll carry him.... But are you fine?" he asked

"I'm fine, let's- let's get out of here hurry" she started walking side to side with the person But her eyes never drifted away from Shisui who was partially dead(?)

After walking for a while Hinata asked the person If Shisui was comfortable or not.

"Hime this is the best way to carry him now as most of the injury is in upper body" said the person who was carrying Shisui like a baby panda.

"That better be truth" murmured hinata

Rest of the walk was silent, No one was awake now... What time is it now? Not even cats and dogs were in the streets now. She along with other two entered her house's boundry.

Hinata saw her father standing outside of the door, she lowered her head and eyes that were already red from crying. She thought she was going to get scolded seriously this time, she bite her lip When she noticed her father coming towards her. Shisui was taken inside by the guy in the mean time.

"Don't do that again" to her surprise her father hugged her... Not being able to control she started crying yet again but this time her father was there for her. Protecting from anything and everything that can come towards her.

"Dad I'm sorry, I'll train more... I will not take your words lightly.... I was so useless that I couldn't do anything" She said all these while crying, Hiashi picked her up. Stroking her hair and calming her down.

"Hmmm, now calm down your mother is a light sleeper. She'll wake up if she even sence a slight of your presence" said Hiashi while Hinata nooded

"Dad where's Shisui? Save him dad please... Do something" said Hinata to Hiashi. Right now in his eyes Hinata wasn't a girl who was much ahead of her age or the girl he expects so much from, Right now she's just his daughter. The daughter he needs to protect, the daughter who needs her father and his protection.

"Hinata remember not to share this with anyone... And by anyone I mean anyone. You should keep this to yourself only" said Hiashi while going towards the back door

"Why are we here dad... And what can't I share with othe-" said Hinata finally looking at him, she cut herself off when she noticed Hiashi opened a supposed to be underground hidden door.... Her eyes widened when Hiashi started climbing downstairs still carrying her.