Chapter 21

I woke up with dried throat. I realised Pa was in my room sleeping beside me. He woke up after he felt my movement. He just looked at me and passed me a glass of water, without saying anything I drank the water.

Pa hugged me and started stroking my hair as if I'll disappear if he let go of me..... I must have scared him when I was unconscious.

"How many time have I told you not to mix up with their problems? Why don't you listen to me" this was the first thing he asked me

"You know it, they were like my family too-" he cut me off

"I don't care! What if that boy didn't spare you. Did you think what we will feel? Even for once? They are like your family.... But you are my family" pa let go of the hug and looked at me... I couldn't say anything.

"*Sigh* You and ken did a good job.... Shisui is back from the other village, When he heard the news he went to the Uchiha compound all by himself. I told him not to but he insisted. Also Sasuke ran out of our house some minutes ago and Naruto followed after him... If you are going to them, take care. And talk with ken later" pa said going out of my room.

It took me some time to process what he said.
FUCK Sasuke ran out? Naruto followed him?

I hurriedly washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my hair.... And ran out of the house.... I don't have time to properly fresh up.

Only one place came to my mind..... The river valley. And I let my feet take me to my destination. I was right, I saw Sasuke and Naruto there. It looked like they were arguing, I made my towards them.

"Sasuke-" Sasuke cut me off not even letting me say anything

"JUST GO OK! I DON'T NEED YOU GUYS! I DON'T NEED ANYONE! JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY EYESIGHT..... I'M ALL ALONE NOW ALL ALONE! I WOULD KILL THAT BASTARD.... I DON'T NEED YOU HINA- I DON'T NEED YOU NARUTO" Sasuke was screaming at us while crying....

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO LOSE EVERYONE"

"ENOUGH SASUKE.... ENOUGH" My temper got the best of me and i Screamed right back at him, He just said something awful, Naruto must have felt that.... Naruto who looked like he'll cry stopped after I Screamed at Sasuke.... I didn't notice Sasuke's punch that came right at me -bam- I was in the ground with bleeding mouth now, Naruto was holding back Sasuke from attacking(?) me.

Great start for an already horrible morning. Thanks.

"I guess I don't know *scoffs* ok that's my que to leave" I said making my way out of the place..... I'm not angry I'm just disappointed to the core.... Not gonna forgive you easily this time Sasuke! earn the apology.

Naruto POV
-----------

We had pin drop silence.... Sasuke was shocked himself at what he did, i knew he was regretting it.

"Naruto she didn't scold me this time.... W- what did I just-" He wasn't even able to finish his sentence... he broke down crying

"S- she just left.... Naruto what should I do? It would have been better if she just came right back at me, but she just left.... She was disappointed" he said

"Sasuke... I understand you, but you indirectly said Uchiha clan didn't matter to her, Mikoto chan, Fugaku san, didn't matter to her.... Even though me and Hina don't share blood with you but we always thought of your family as ours" I said.... It hurts me too.... I lost my Uchiha fam, now seeing Sasuke like this is making me cry..... Hina come back

"I know *sniffs* I was too stupid *sniffs* What was i even thinking of trying to fight her. She had nothing to with all that happened"

"Sasuke.... You should apologise to her, she can't stay mad at us for long time.... Fresh up and rest for some time"