Chapter 18

Mikoto asked me to stay with Sasuke and Naruto cause they were really down. I ofcourse agreed to her.

I woke up in the middle of night to get some water, after taking the water. As I was about to enter the room, I heard something broke in Itachi's room.
_______________________

Entering his room I was startled to see Itachi sitting on bed with his hair open, was he was crying?. The vace was broken. That's scene was breaking my heart into millions of pieces... Never in my whole life I have felt so wrong and guilty upon something i know I'm doing right.

Now, I was standing infront him but he never looked up. He didn't even made a single eye contact with me. Itachi Uchiha was silently sobbing to himself.

"I- didn't kill Shisui- you know how close we were-" I cut him off... Itachi was barely speaking between tons of sobs

"Shhhhhh... Don't, I know it's not you. Itachi don't blame yourself" I said hugging him. I shoulder was all he needed, he broke out into more silent crying... He was looking so pathetic that if it goes on more I'll cry along with him too.

"Itachi listen.... Never, never try to justify yourself to me k. I know it's not you and I won't blame you for something you haven't done" i said grabbing his face and making him look at me... His eyes were red... Not because of the mangekyou sharingan he obtained but because of how long he have been crying... I was so stupid not to think how Itachi must be feeling righ now.

"You have been ignoring me isn't it for the same reason? You think I killed him just like other thinks and that rumour... I didn't" said Itachi while hugging me really tight I almost couldn't breathe.

"I'm sorry, I thought I would cry and look really pathetic infront of you that's why I didn't wanted to talk with you at that moment" I said somehow covering my lie. I was stupid to ignore him in this situation really really stupid, how the fuck did I forget everyone was suspecting Itachi for killing Shisui.

"I'll do your hair" I said. His hair was a mess, he never let's anyone touch his hair well shisui used to tease him by pulling his pony.

Getting a comb, i started detangling his hair and then making a lower pony like he does. As I was done Itachi gave a hair tie...  Wait this tie-

"You still have this? It's too old I can get you a new one" I said remembering this use to be my hair tie made by me

"I like this one" said Itachi now his voice stable, i replied a "ummhmmm"... I did his hair then sat face to face with him

"Itachi, I'll always be there for you. If you ever need someone to talk I'll be there, I may not be as good listener as him but I'm not a bad one either" I said taking his hand on mine

"You were ignoring me so i-" I cut him off

"It was stupid of me.... I didn't think that you'll think I'm ignoring you... It was just i didn't knew how to face you, I- I was so dumb" I said hitting my head

"And you don't cry like a lonely shit.. call me we will cry together! But not now my tears are all dry now I can't cry... I finally got a chuckle from him that made me grin too

"Now that's the Uchiha i like" I said while slightly patting his head.

"Have you eaten something?" I asked the most obvious question.... To my surprise the reply never came

"You are not serious right? Did you eat yesterday?" Silence was all I had at that moment.

"You crazy bitch you're gonna die starving" not getting any answers from him, I hit his head like what else and I suppose to do? Praise him?