Arrival

Landing hard on a carpeted floor of an unknown room, Amary Jackson gets the wind knocked out of her. She looks around as she gets off the floor, she finds herself in a theater room. The sound of a groaning near her gains her attention.

On the floor are two familiar bodies lying on the floor. It's both her sons. As they start to get up, they notice each other before hearing heeled boots tapping towards them. They turn in time for their mother to wrap them in a hug, which makes them melt. She scans them over when she lets go. "Are you both okay? Do you know where we are?"

They look around, neither recognizing where they are. However, they do notice Percy's friends and two other groups that Percy recognizes, while Teddy only knows one group. "Mom." Percy and Teddy are looking over her shoulders, which makes her look to see two groups of people, which she recognizes.

Beside the group of Percy's friends stands the Greek gods, and near them in their own group are some people from Amary's past. Not limited to George Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, and lastly Draco Malfoy.

"Who dares test me?!" The booming voice of the King of Gods sounds through the room, making the majority roll their eyes at his obnoxious voice. Even if they are wondering where they are and what's going on.

The family of three is noticed at the edge of the room. A stampede of people coming rushing over, voices talking over each other, making a cacophony of sound.

"We can't understand you if you're all talking over each other," Amary tells the ones who came rushing over, which is mostly Percy's friends, George, Ginny, and Neville.

"Do you know where we are?" Neville kindly asks.

"I don't think any of us do, Uncle Nev." Teddy answers before his mom could. The word uncle coming out of his brother's mouth makes Percy pause.

"Uncle? We have another uncle?" Percy pears around his mother and brother to see a tall man with a soft face and smells like herbs.

"Right, you haven't met Neville yet. This is a friend of mine from school, Neville Longbottom. Neville, meet my son Percy Jackson." Amary gestures between the two while introducing them.

Percy chokes when he hears Neville's last name but keeps his mouth shut when he gets a glare from his mom.

"Jackson? When did you get married?" Neville questions. This makes everyone look at the two, especially a certain god.

"I'm not married, Neville. You would have been invited to the wedding if I had been." She chuckles at the man. A man relaxes at the answer to the question, glad that she's not seeing anyone.

Before Neville can ask another question, his mouth is covered by Ginny, knowing the oblivious man is heading into a dangerous territory.

Percy eyes between the three, knowing his mom and Aunt Ginny is hiding something. His attention is quickly caught by his friends. Teddy is talking with Ginny and Neville while his mom is speaking with the others.

George hugs Amary tightly as she hugs him back just as tight. This makes Poseidon eye the hugging pair as he reeks of jealousy. Making Hades roll his eyes at his brother's jealousy. The hugging pair separates, which lightens the man's jealousy only for it to come back full force when the two start whispering to each other.

Luna walks over to the whispering pair, "You're not going to like why we're here." Looking at Amary, which makes George and Amary share a panicked look.

"Can you tell me what's going to happen?" She looks at the dreamy girl in hope only for it to get crushed.

She only looks at the mother softly shaking her head, "Sorry." She walks over to join Ginny, Neville, and Teddy. The two watch her walk away before sharing another look. She looks over to the side to see a platinum blonde standing alone while watching everyone.