3- The Vanishing Glass

Trigger Warning: Hints to abuse. (I'm unsure of what all need warnings.)

[The scar's glow immediately dies down, and the camera pans to see Euphemia, who is now 10 years old, still sleeping. Then, the light turns on outside her bedroom cupboard under the stairs]

"Up! Get up!" Petunia knocks on her closet door repeatedly. "Now!" She smacks the door of the closet before walking into the living room.

Everyone is shocked, staring at the screen while Amary sinks in her seat, not wanting this to be seen.

George is horrified that he never knew it was this bad. He snaps his head at the shying woman. "Euphemia Potter." His serious voice echoed around the eerily quiet room.

Said woman just wants the world to swallow her whole, but she looks to her pseudo brother who looks angry and upset. "Yes?" She says in a sheepishly quiet voice. The majority hasn't heard her talk in that tone before. Only a few have, and most of them are dead.

George is one of them who has heard her talk in that tone, realizing that, he softens his tone now understanding some of why she acts a certain way, "Why did you never tell anyone about this?" He's so upset, but even he doesn't know just how bad it is.

"I-I don't know. I've tried while in the muggle world, but they never did anything, and I just got in trouble, so I just stopped." She just shrugs lightly, unsure about the situation. This makes people frown, especially the twin immortal protectors of children, wondering why they didn't step in.

Poseidon, Percy, and Teddy frown upset that she had to sleep in a cupboard. Draco frowns, knowing this wasn't anything like how he thought she grew up. He feels even more guilty about the way he treated people, especially her.

"Who was that woman?" Nico questions. This makes people also curious about who that was.

"My aunt, Petunia. She's my mother's sister." Amary frowns.

[Euphemia wakes up, turns on her bedroom light, and puts on her glasses with tape on the bridge, indicating that it was partly damaged. On her arm, there is a large bruise, the shape of a man's hand.]

Those who saw the bruise look shocked and horrified, having an idea of how she got it.

[A large, tubby boy, Dudley Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops halfway down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.]

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!" Dudley shouts.

[Euphemia looks up to the joint works of the stairs with small amounts of dust rising. Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs, and runs for the kitchen. Euphemia tries to come out of the closet but is pushed back in by Dudley, hitting her head on the wall. Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.]

People shout at the boy while Amary just sits there uncomfortable. Poseidon, Percy, Teddy, and George are stewing with anger.

"Here he comes, the birthday boy!" Petunia cheers.

"Happy birthday, son." Vernon says.

[Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Euphemia comes into the kitchen, dressed in outgrown clothes.]

"Did they not give you any clothes of your own?" Aphrodite speaks up, noticing the clothes are those typical of a little boy.

Amary shakes her head, "No, they just gave me Dudley's old clothes to wear. The first time I actually wore a skirt was when I went to Hogwarts."