5- Keeper of the Keys

Everyone is walking around and just chatting while the demigods stretch their legs and talk. Poseidon and Amary stood off to the side as he wanted to talk to her.

Amary looks up at the god, wondering what he wanted to speak about, glances are thrown at the two by everyone in the room, especially their sons, her brother, and a love goddess.

Poseidon admires her for a moment. He remembers the first time he met her. She still looked the same as the first time he laid eyes on her. Those green eyes that he always found beautiful, a little upset that their son got his sea greens instead of her meadow green. She brought along a son with her and gifted him another one. He's a little upset that she declined the sea palace the first time because of their sons, but maybe now that they have grown up more, she will accept his offer.

Aphrodite is holding back her squeals, feeling the amount of love oozing out of the sea god for the half mortal witch. She promises herself that they will end up together. Hestia is smiling at the love of family coming for both parents.

The weight of Poseidon's eyes on her makes her cheeks flush, he looks at her still like the first time he's seeing her even after all those years and her appearance changed over the years of raising troublemaker boys and the result of time. She still looks much younger than her age, but the wear of motherhood is still present on her with her smile lines and more shapely figure from their son's birth.

"Have you always been hurt by them?" Poseidon quietly asks her. Amary sighs, having a feeling that's what he wanted to talk about.

"Mostly, It started when I was young. I don't want to talk about this Poseidon." Amary shrugs off the feelings of thinking about her past even when she's gone to some therapy.

Feeling that she won't say anymore about the subject, he gives her a promise. "Okay, however, when we get out of here, I will make sure that they pay for what they did to you. For the pain and suffering that you suffered by their hands."

Amary grabs Poseidon's hand before he can leave, "No." Her voice stern, which gains his attention, and he glances at her hand in his, holding hers back.

"I don't want anything to do with them, to hear about them, to see them, to even think about them anymore. I left all of that behind for a reason. Nor do I even want you or the boys to be around them." Amary tells him, knowing that they can take care of themselves but wanting the Dursley's far away from her new life.

Poseidon frowns, moving closer to where he's only a foot away, "They can't just get away with hurting you." He squeezes her hand, looking around her face.

"They aren't. Last I heard, their lives were going pretty badly, so I believe Nemesis went after them." Amary jokes, which makes Poseidon smile a little before it falls.

Realizing he's not entirely let it go, she squeezes his hand and steps closer. There they stand chest to chest, "Poseidon, please." Amary looks at him with hopeful eyes, and he sighs, nodding in agreement.

A smile stretches her lips, which makes him look at them. She goes to step back, but Poseidon moves forward and wraps his arms around her in a hug, and she hugs him back.

Amary's head is turned away from everyone, leaning against Poseidon's chest while Poseidon is faced towards everyone. He see's people passing money to each other and people laughing and groaning as they either win or lose money. Percy, George, Apollo, and Zeus glare at Poseidon for making them lose their bets. While Teddy, Ginny, Athena, and Hades give the god a grin in thanks for making them win.

Poseidon starts laughing, which makes Amary pull away, and everyone start going back to what they were doing before, Amary looks around just to see people chatting, and Poseidon tries to stop laughing.