6- Diagon Alley

[The next day, in the streets of London. Euphemia and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]

"First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand." Euphemia quietly reads the list. She turns to Hagrid in confirmation.

"Essential bit of equipment, Euphemia." Hagrid tells the girl when he hears her quiet voice.

"One pair of dragon-hide gloves." She turns to Hagrid again, quickly, "Hagrid, does this mean dragons are real?" Her voice expressed her excitement at the possibility of dragons being real.

Her excitement makes people chuckle at the innocence and curiosity that she displays, knowing she couldn't express herself while living with her vile relatives.

Poseidon smiles widely at the adorable young version of the woman he loves. He wonders if they ever had a daughter if she would act and have the same excited look that Amary had. The thought makes a thrill go up his spine at the thought of another child with Amary, especially a little girl who looks Amary.

He glances at Amary, who is looking at her younger self with a smile, remembering her excitement and curiosity of going into a new world.

Amary, feeling eyes on her, glances to the side to see Poseidon staring intently at her, which makes her blush. She looks back at her younger self on screen as her thoughts drift to the idea of a little girl, unknowingly picking up on Poseidon's train of thought.

Percy and Teddy look at their mom on screen, having only seen glimpses of moments like this where her excitement and curiosity have shown through to adulthood. She's been so busy during their childhood protecting and caring for them that she didn't have much time for her own learning and curiosity. With a push from both of them, she only recently started on her business.

George sadly looks at the girl on screen who's excited and curious then at the woman she became, he had to watch over the years as that excitement, curiosity, and innocence was killed in order to survive. His sister had almost lost her entire family twice, her future with both her school sweethearts lost to death.

"They are. Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon." Hagrid tells the excited girl whose eyes shine at the fact of a reality with dragons.

Euphemia gazes at the ceiling daydreaming, "I'd love to see a real dragon."

"I have since seen dragons from that moment." Amary informs

"When?" Nico questions the woman. He can practically feel the acceptance and death magic radiate off the woman.

She voices her thoughts as she thinks, "Well, there was Norberta," People listen to her monologue.

The name makes people confused except the Weasley's, but she continues, "Then there was the tournament..." She trails off with a cringe. The witches and wizards also cringe at that.

However, before the Greeks can ask questions, she continues, "Then I believe lastly was the bank breakout. That's all I can remember right now."

Bank Breakout confuses everyone, including her siblings, "Wait, what? What do you mean bank breakout?" Neville asks, concerned and highly worried.

Amary pauses at that, forgetting that not everyone knows about that. "Did you break into a bank?" Ginny questions, shocked.

"Yes, Gringotts. And it wasn't just me. It was also Ron and Hermione. It's when we went on the run." Amary sheepishly and smugly tell everyone.

Her words shock everyone even more, especially her sons and Poseidon. Apollo and Hermes start laughing, Amary sports a few giggles from their laughing, but they are the only ones who are laughing.