prologue

Trailer 1 :-

She looked outside, a man in black suit came out of black Bugatti.. His looks was amazing . He had an aura  among him His personality was  only shouting  one thing," I am a king ...king of business industry .

she was not able to see his face but just by one look she knew that he was not only handsome but a hit sexy man .she did not know that why her heartbeat increased and her heart was beating at high pace than regular.

A knock was heard on the door when she turned to door here was the person.she rolled her eyes at the person.

     ______________________________________

Trailer 2 

"You are cute" he said looking at her face which was now covered with paint.

"Am I?" She asked looking at him with wide eyes.

He just nodded at her . Then she gasped.

"Are you making fun of me?" She asked looking shocked.

He shook her head saying no but it was too late as she poured the other bucket of paint on him . She laughed at him and he started running behind her.

____________________________________________

Trailer:- 3

" I am sorry for not telling you about it ...it was that ..I was ..I just" she was not able to form a sentence.

"Listen jaan , I don't give a fuck about your past okay...as I am the one who is your present and going to be future as well ...so don't care about people's shitty talks okay" he said hugging her and calming her down.

She nodded.

___________________________________________

A/N :- so here are some trailers which may make you curious to read this story ahead.I may said  that some  chapters may be boring for you but then it will surely become interesting story.