chapter 3

(Not edited)

Sunlight was entering the room through curtains making Nirali wake up. On which she groaned. Unwantedly she got up from her bed and went to washroom to do her morning routine.

After getting refreshed, she took a warm bath.She wore a white kurti and paired it with black skinny jeans. She applied a little bit of kajal and mascara. After that she applied a red lip balm completing her look 

She took her bag and come out of her room but stopped and slapped her head slightly. As she forgot to wear jewellery. She went back and wore her silver earings with a silver beautiful chain with her name carved on it .

Looking at her one last time mirror she went to dinning room but not before wearing her heels. She has totally forgotten about yesterday night's talks.

She noticed her parents already sitting and were eating their food . She wished  both of her parents after sitting on her chair. Her mom served her chicken burger with Orange juice. Nirali smiled at her

She dig into her food. however her parent's v
Weird behaviour doesn't went unnoticed by her. But she just shrugged her shoulder and continuing eating her food. She looked up from her plate when her mom started talking.

"About yesterday's talk actually kartik -" 

Her sentence was not even completed when Nirali suddenly stand up as she remembers yesterday night's conversation. She took a napkin and wiped her mouth. She was going outside but her mom stopped her.

"Listen miss Nirali, be at home at 1 pn he is coming to pick you up for dinner date at 2 pm . No excuses" Her mom finished her sentence with a stern tone. Her mom said last sentence as she noticed that Nirali was going to say something.

"Whatever" Nirali replied bitterly. Both her parents shook thier head at their daughter's cold and stubborn behaviour.

Nirlai was clearly sad at her parent's behaviour towards her after yesterday night. She thought that at least her parents will support her with her horrible past but no. They treated her same like everyone else.

She took a long breath to control her brain with her thoughts. She calmed down her mind And went to her office. She made herself busy so she will not remember anything. It always works with her. Keepin her busy in work. She was so drowned in her work that she didnt notice that it was already afternoon.

She was busy in her work, when her phone rang. she looks at caller ID and it was none other than her mother .she looked at the clock and noticed that she was late as it was already 1:00 p.m. she did not answered her  mom's phone but went straight to parking area . she started driving to home at high speed. she reached home between just 15 to 20 minutes .
She rang the bell and door was opened by her mother.

"You are late, he must reach anytime soon. Go and get ready.  I have placed clothes and jewelry for you on the bed. " Her mother said.

Nirali rolled her eyes and went to her room.
She took a bath and she wore a black saree and paired it with the some white and black accessories . she was looking dashing . Her mother had told her that she should apply a little bit of makeup.

When she was done she adored herself in the mirror. A horn was heard outside her House. she went to her window fastly and looked through the curtains . she look outside a man in black suit came out of a black Bugatti.  his looks was amazing he had an attitude and aura among him, his personality was just shouting one thing "I am a king. A king of business industry "

She did not know that why her heartbeat increased.  She blinked her eyes. A  unknown feeling was running through her body. She gulped the saliva. There was a knock on her door she turned and looked that her mother was here.

"You are looking beautiful. He will surely like you well he's already here so let's go beta"  her mother said. Nirlai nodded slightly.

Nirali was feeling nervous. her mother sensed it.

"Don't be nervous. He will surely like you nira." Her mother said to make her feel better.

Nirali nodded at her  both. They both went to the longue. where her father and Kartik was already sitting. she was astonished seeing her father and Kartik laughing about something. She was   not able to look at his face as his back was facing her.

But just buy seeing his broad back . She felt a lumb in her throat. She felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach. No it was not because she was attracted or something , it was only because she was scared , the only thing she was feeling was nervousness . She was lost ih her though. She came back to senese when her father said her name.

"Oh nira you are here "   her father said.

Kartik turned around that's when their eyes met. And nirali's nervousness just increased.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a new chapter guys hope you like it. Vote share comment follow.
It will motivate me .

Sorry for not uploading on Wednesday. I had an exam. Hope you understand.