chapter 4

(Not edited)

Kartik went back to his position in Nirali's mom made her sit with Kartik . the tea and some snacks were served to all of them by her mother. all of the them were chatting and talking except Nirali. she just wanted to dig a hole and hide in it as Kartik was shooting her a glance after every minute.

After having their tea and snacks and talking for half an hour. Kartik spoke about going to date with Nirali.

" I think that now we should go as I have already made reservations for 4 pm . I dont want to be late " kartik said taking permission to go out with their daughter.

"Sure beta, Nirali go with him and enjoy both of you " her mother said.

Nirali's pov (surprise)

I was slowly walking behind him.  He went to car and opened the passenger sides door for me and signed me to sit in the car. I press my lips into firm line and silently sit down in the car .he went to other side and sit at the driver seat .

now I was able to have a clear look at him. I was looking at him continuously and clearly at every part of his lips. Well he is hot dude. His sharp jawline, plump lips and his eyebrows were in perfect shape. He had trimmed his beard which works like a cherry on the cake.

he find me ogling him and raised his eyebrow at me. I turned and looked outside the window to  hide my embarrassment . I heard him chuckle which made me frown. He is enjoying it and here I was literally forced to go on date with him. Yrr I decided to ignore him .

we was on our way to somewhere I had no idea about . Its nearly been 20 minutes that he is driving I not know why I was just getting nervous and nervous by his presence.  My fingers were fidgeting with each other which didn't went a noticed by him.

"Are you okay??" He asked in husky voice after clearing his throat.

"Huh! Yeah, I'm fine" I said trying to hide that I was ignoring him.

I was in no mood to talk with him. I was feeling uncomfortable.

But maybe he noticed it and  didn't speak after that.  soon he stop the car before a beautiful and huge restaurant. He open the car doorfor me and We both went in side receptionist asked where would be like to have a table .

"We have already made our reservation under the name of Kartik Malhotra" he said paying no attention to her.

"Okay sir..let me lead your way.....this was sir" she said respectfully and started to lead our way to the table.

As we reached the table,  he pushed the seat for me to sit.  I sat down then he sat on his own seat.

        "WHAT A GENTLEMAN"

Soon a waiter came to serve us. He was quite young boy  maybe just twenty years old and by his face expressions it seemed that it was his first day on the job.

He placed one glass of water on my side and he was going to place other class on Kartik side. when he is stumbled and the glass full of water fell on him . he was fully wet by now and  his expensive three piece suit was soaking in the water. 

He looked shocked and glared at the waiter . the waiter said sorry and fear was visible on all over his face.

"Sorry! are you fucking blind???? fucking bastard you ruined my new Armani suit ..get lost from here NOW or else you will be fired right now" he yelled on him scaring the shit out of the waiter.

After that kartik went to washroom and The poor waiter was looking down whole the time. He  was literally crying. I was feeling sorry for him.

I was really shocked by his behaviour how can he just do that. he is so rude. He dont even know how to respect others. Who treats other like this. Just because he is rich doesn't mean that he can yell on people like that.

I was feeling sorry for the waiter. I was frustrated the way that he spoke to him. How can he must yell on him like that. It's notike he did that on purpose. He is such a brat. He is making me hate him. 

I don't know how I will live with this animal. Is he gonna treat me like that too. No ..I am not going to tolerate his rude behaviour. Not at all. I can't marry him. I need to do something.

My chain of thoughts was broken when I heard someone clearing his throat. I shook my head to come out of my world. Wait when did he come back. Was I zoned out. Whatever ..i need to stop thinking now.

He signed someone to come to our tabel to take our order. soon a waiter came to take our order. I ordered some white sauce pasta with mojito. And he ordered lasagana. Soon our order came and we dig into our food .

Lets see what happens on their date....next part will be uploaded on sunday
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :- here's a new chapter. Hope you like it. please show some support. Do vote.. comment and add this book to your library. So you can get a notification whenever I upload a chapter.

See you on sunday till then byy 💝