chapter 9

Not edited

A longer chapter for not uploading soon

Nirali pov

After the haldi function, I took bath and soon my makeup artist came. She started with my makeup and I ask for little light makeup as I don't prefer too much dark or bold makeup on my face as in my opinion it doesn't suit on me.  one and half hour later my makeup was done.

  Then she started with my hairs , she did a famous hairstyle in which my front hairs was turned into a fish tail braid and my others hairs were nicely made into a bun. It take her nearly 2 hours, i think by marriage my neck will be broken.

She took a some hair accessories and applied all of them in my hairs and then a beautiful red roses were attached at top of my bun.

It was afternoon and Rupali came to my room with some fruits. The barat will be here by evening so only two hours were left into my marriage. I was excited to start the new phase of my life but as well as scared.

Then the artist told me to wear lehnga. I was going to wear the lehnga choosen by my soon to be mother in law. Whom I don't even know but dude her choice is amazing.

The lehnga is really beautiful and there is unique embroidery design on it.

This is her lehnga

This is her lehnga

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It suits perfectly on me and  the combination of maroon , red,  silver and green colour was making it look amazing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It suits perfectly on me and  the combination of maroon , red,  silver and green colour was making it look amazing. And then the jewellery was like a cherry on the cake.

I was feeling like a princess of royal king when and now I was only thinking that about kartik will look. I hopee he looks beautiful as me .

Somewhere in the world...

Third person pov

I think that dividing the person into two parts will be the best option or else we can shoot him straight in the head or there are some other better options like  I  cutting every part of his body and beating and choking him tell he dies by himself. " Someone' said.

"Here you are thinking about killing the person while someone is getting ready to be your bride today, isn't it funny" some one said.

And both of them chukled darkly.

Continue with NIRALI'S POV

When I was totally ready, all the  females from my family came to see me . Most of them were my friends from college,  my cousins and friends of my mother and trust me all of them were astonished by my looks.

My mom and dad already had tears in their eyes. They had a focus face and look like that they will cry anytime.

"Common dude, I am just getting married not dying stop crying and please enjoy my marriage fully...it's not like I'm getting married again and again." I said to lighten up their mood which actually did .

As my mom lightly slapped me on my fore head.

"Mom atleast Aaj to matt mariye"  i whined with a pout on my lips.

(Don't slap me today)

We were in our talks when Rupali came and yelled.

"Barat is here and here you guys are talking"

As these words skipped her mouth my heart dropped to my stomach. He is hereeee....my mom and dadi went from their to welcome them.

Rupali pulled me with her to the balcony. I thinned my eyebrows at her for her actions. When she signed me to look at the entrance.

"Dekho...tumhare dulhe raja padhar rahe hai...hayeee mai marjavan...kitna sundr ldka Mila hai tere ko" rupali said with a mixture of happiness, jealousy expression on her face.

(See your soon to be husband is here ....you got beautiful husband)

I ignored her and lookrf at him ..his face was not visible because of sehra. But still every one can tell that he was looking dashing after a simple glance .

He was nicely fitted into his wedding sherwani with a turban on his head. The suit was hugging his body and it was making him look hot.  he was looking so handsome.

I can bet that every  single female from my family would have been crushing on him by now.

I felt some kind of sensation inside me and  maybe he felt someone looking at me. As he  suddenly look towards our side and our eyes met for a second before Rupali pulled me with her

"What the hell" I said.

"Lagta hai jija ji se intezar nhi ho Raha apni dulhan ko dekhne ka"

(Looks like brother in law can't wait to see his wife)

I glared at her to shut her up which she thankfully did.

After nearly thirty minutes my mum came.
And took me with her saying" its time for the wedding " and now I knew that my name and life is going to change.

I along with Rupali and mom went towards the mandap. It was decked with the yellow and red flowers. I noticed that he was already sitting their and one of the boys said something in his ears and he looked towards me.

And here our eyes met again..i looked down to avoid his gaze..which was making me feel shivers.

My mom and rupali helped me in sitting in mandap as it was not possible due to my heavy lehnga. I didn't even looked at him. But he was sparing a glance ta me time to time.

We did the feras, kanyadaan and others rituals. Now the pandit told him to put the sindoor in the partition of my hairs. He took the pinch of Sindoor in his fingers and was going to fill it in when he stopped.

"Kabhi pyaar nahi karuga..rehlogi?"

(I will never love you..? )

As he said those words I fucking felt hurt . I don't know why.  I was feeling upset about him not loving me because he was going to be my husband in just few minutes and he was already saying that he is not going to love me .

Well it is a forced marriage definitely he will not love me but ....WHAT IF HE IS ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE.  no that's not going to hapy...I want him  to be loyal to me and I can never ever have someone a cheater as my partner.

"Pyar nahi karoge rehlugi...pr rahoge hmesha mere hi na ...sari zindagi? I questioned him back

(You will not love me its ok...but you'll have to be mine for ..whole life)

************

THANKS FOR READING ❤️❤️

YOUR VOTES COMMENTS MATTERS 🥺💕

LOVE YAAAAA 😘

PREET.....

when love lasts जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें