Him #1

I'm Michael Holmes, your typical school's bad boy

I'm Michael Holmes, your typical school's bad boy. However I'm not an ordinary bad boy - because bad boys usually don't top in their school, am I right?

I come from a wealthy family and being an only child, let's just say I own everything. I'm an arrogant and cocky guy - as my best friend, John Justin likes to describe me as. I don't really care, being bad boy has it's perks. I grinned.

Throwing last of the cigarette and crushing it under my foot, I looked around. I was standing in the school hallways waiting for my jerk of a friend to show up before the bell rings.

Students were huddled in their respected friend circles. To my right, was a group of Muslim boys and girls. Zahra, the girl I was quite interested in when she first joined the school. I may be tiniest interested now but that jerk, Habib is always around her like a - let's not finish that sentence.

She wore a purple Hijab with some of her hairs peeking through the front. I really used to think they wear that thing because they maybe bald - oops. Well yeah, that theory changed when I saw her hair.

"Michael!"

That's my best friend, John. He waved at me and started talking and panting at the same time.

"She....I....cafe....broke up..."

"What in the world are you saying?" I gave him a blank look. Before he could response, I cut in,

"No wait, I think I know. You and that stupid girl broke up in the cafe?"

John gave me a thumbs up, still panting and bending on his knees.

"Phew! Dude, I really thought I could last two weeks" John said after his breathing returned to being normal.

"Dating, my friend, is not in your destiny. Suck it up" I smirked.

"And it's in your destiny I'm assuming?" John threw a glare at me.

"It is but I'm not interested" I winked before pushing away from the wall and started walking to our class.

"Yeah right" I heard him mutter.

"Hey, have you heard of new teachers? They both are Muslims" John informed, falling into steps with me.