His Kindness #4

The next morning, I exited the bathroom while my teeth was literally chattering due to the weather

The next morning, I exited the bathroom while my teeth was literally chattering due to the weather. It was freezing cold and I wanted nothing more than to stay under my blanket until it ends. However, school calls and we respond even if we do not want to. School sucks.

I threw on a baseball tee, pair of black jeans and a Bomber jacket. Clasping my Rolex on my wrist, I picked up my bike keys and went down the stairs to get myself a quick breakfast.

Just as I entered the kitchen, my mood became so sour that I can almost taste it - okay, that was exaggerated but oh well.

My father sat on one of the chairs, munching on his breakfast with my mother sitting on his right side.

It wasn't like I hated my father, he was just never happy about anything when it came to me. He would go on and on about how much of a disappointment his son was and the damn list would never come to an end. He ***** had to throw it on my face whenever an opportunity presented itself. So many days would go by and I would keep avoiding him as long as I could. Today though, was not my lucky day.

I let out an exasperated sigh and walked in. Screw everything.

"Hey dad, hey mom" I said, sitting on the only empty chair which happened to be right opposite to my father. Great.

"Hey honey. Good morning" My mother smiled and dad just grunted in reply. So typical.

"How's your school going?" Dad asked after few moments of watching me gulp down my Banana milkshake.

"It's good" I shrugged.

After 10 minutes of listening to my dad's list of how bad I was and how good his best friend's son was, I abruptly stood up. Unable to take it anymore.

"I don't give **** about how your best friend's son is, instead of throwing **** on your own son's face like that it's better if you avoid seeing my face. Then you wouldn't have to remember the disappointment list every time you see me. Bye" I snapped with a clenched jaw and walked out.

I could hear him yelling and fuming as I started my bike. This day couldn't get any worse.

My bike came to a screeching halt just as the light turned red. I had taken an empty road to the school so when I caught glimpse of two figures at a far end, it didn't go unnoticed by me. It appeared to me as though one of the figures was pushing the other into an alleyway.

The light turned into green.

Since it was impossible for me to make out what was actually happening, I decided to ride my bike in the direction I just saw those two figures disappearing. Cons of being a ***** curious person.

I came to a stop right before the mouth of the alley and could hear a voice yelling.

It was still a little dark outside despite 7:00 in the morning, or maybe it was just alley and its dark vibe that made the atmosphere all the more creepy.