CHAPTER 6

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

___________________________________

AUTHOR POV

Banaras, ghat ...

Navya was putting the diya in river but She couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. How did she get so attached to a girl she barely knew? She had only spent four hours with her, but she felt a connection like never before. She remembered how happy she was with Aaru, how they laughed and joked together. But whenever Abhay crossed her mind, she felt a pang of sadness. She had always been good at reading people's auras, but with Abhay, she was clueless. She didn't know what he wanted from her, or what he felt for her.

Hey mahadev hume inke kayal hi kyu arahe hai hame nahi sochna  hai inke bare mein ... Abb bass hamari inse kabhi mulakat Matt karva na

Par us bachi ko sab khushiyan dena . Vo bohot masum si hai . Usko hamesa musibat se bacha ke rakhna .

After her prayer she was going her home . she has to prepare breakfast and also her kakasa is coming.

[Raja Rudransh Singh rajput . He was from vadodara gujrat . He and navya baba was childhood bestfriend and after her wife's death he was shattered and no one but when navya born . She bring the light in both the families. She attached to him very much . ]

She was preparing kachori, jalebi , fafada, churma  seeing these Navya father said vaise to tum mujhe ye khane bhi nahi deti par uske liye sab bana Rahi ho to tease her . She was smiling  and laughing hearing her baba ..
She says baba app ko pata hai na app ke heart ke liye ye sahi nahi hai . App ko doctor ne mana kiya
Hai . Abb app bethiye .  suno beta vo aaru kitni payri hai na . Vo Bachi kal aye thi 5 6 gante par Ghar ko raunak agaye asa laga tha . ....

Kis ke bare mein baat horahi hai bhai ?? Rudransh ji said while entering

Kakasaa navya  touching his feet after she hug him .

Kaisi hai hamri betiya ?  Hum thik hai kaka sa app aye hath muh dhokar bathe hum apke liye  breakfast late hai ..

She was sitting between her baba and kaka . They were happy eating breakfast.

After that navya said she has to go somework and her kaka and baba was going for ashram.

She was  thinking how to keep her land safe.

She reach the hotel after that she got call and she leaves for the room no that given .

She reach and knock the door . The person open and wish her .she get inside she sees the person inside and shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banaras, Abhay hotel

Abhay just seen his princess he kiss her forehead and then he take bath then he was combining his hair . Piche se aaru was coming rubing her eyes. He was seeing her and smile. Uth gayi app princess . Ask her while taking her in arms then  he was brushing her teeth after bath both are. Going for breakfast  they eat as most abhay was feeding aaru after that aaru was with Ajay and abhay was in meeting room.

The dealer was there with abhay

The dealer was there with abhay. Hukumsa humne bohot koshish ki par vo nahi mani . isliye humne use yaha bulaya hai . Abhay had small smile .

He hear a knock . The dealer open the door. A girl in saree came . He couldn't take his eyes off...

 He couldn't take his eyes off

Appp.......App yaha kya kar rahe hai

No answer

She shouted loudly the dealer was shock he never seen abhay these silence after getting insulted.

Hogaya pahle app bathe . He said calmly

App ko hamari zamin kyu. Chaiye
App ke pass to bohot sari hai phir hamri kyun chaiye

I always go straight forward so I want your land to make a buliding as I want to develop hotels in banaras and the view from there was so AWESOME

App ko vo zamin nahi milegi vo hamri mummaa ki akhri nishani hai. Hum use kisi ko nahi denge samjhe app

She warned him and goes from there but abhay held her hand and then goes close to her

These much close ....

Appko kya lagta hai hum apse darte hai kya ase karib ayenge to kya hum darjayenge...

Hum ne kab bola app dargaye
Aur vo zamin to mein kisi bhi hal mein leke hi jaunga . Chahe mujhe uske liye kuch bhi karna pade . .....

He removed his hand she was zone out then. She challenge him .

Dekh te hai app kese lete hai hamari zamin .. jo karna hai karlijiye

Abb to app khud hi hamre pass akar apne papers thamyegi

After that she left from there

___________________________________

How was today chapter ..tell me ur favourite part

Guys vote and comment

Follow me on Instagram for updates and reels

...Ayu...