CHAPTER 10

Hellooooo

Guys do vote usme kya kanjoosi karte hooo .....

It's all 200+reads and not even 50 votes 😔😔

And thodu comments bhi karooooo... Motivation mile bande ko likh ne ka 😔

Ok so first vote and then read the chapter.......

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

___________________________________________________________________________

ABHAY PALACE , RAJASTHAN

In morning 🌄 ,

Abhay wakeup kiss aaru forehead ❤️ then put comforter properly and did his morning chores.Then left for gym . He did his excercise and return to room sees his princess waking up and rub her eyes 💞 . He smiles seeing her then he goes nearher pick up her . Aaru smile and then they both freshn up and after being ready both come downstairs . Aaru goes to temple did prayer 🙏. Then comes to abhay and put tilak on his forehead . They both seat on dinning table and then Ajay come join them . They were eating breakfast and suddenly aru said babasa apne bola tha ki hum subha butterfly se baat karenge ...

Abhay was in delima to call her or not .... But aau has different planss ...Aru takes abhay phone and call navya.After calling one time phone not recieved then she redail now after 2 3 rings call receive .

~~~~~~~~~~~
NAVYA HOME, BANARAS

Navya was sleeping peacefully as today she takes leave from school for her engagement is tomorrow . She was sleeping but her phone rings , she didn't picked up ,it's again ringing she just roam her hand on side table and take the phone and in sleeping mode she just picked up the call..

Hello , yarr kya hain subha subha phone kyu Kiya hai.....( her sleepy angry voice) as she didn't like when someone ruined her sleep....

Hello butterfly 🦋 ( other side a cute voice came )

Butterfly kon hai butterfly wrong number and she cut the call and again sleeping mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR POV ✨

OTHER side our aru is sad . She put down phone and went to her room 😭 and she cried. Seeing her crying abhay and Ajay tensed .. abhay goes to her room and cooed her in his arm and ask her to clam down .... Then he ask Ajay to take her in garden to play. After both left he calls navya again these time she pick up ..

"Kya hain yarr koi sone kyu nahi deraha ??? "
( Why don't anyone let me sleep ???)

"Bolo bhi?? " She ask angrily
(Speek??)

She was going to cut the call but the voice she listen she lost her sleep

' Tum ne rulaya hain meri princess ko abb dekho mein kya krta hun or haan abhi zamin ka suoda bhi hoga dekhlena vo bhi 2 din mein ....'

[You have made my princess cry, see what I do and yes, you will see that the land will be sold now, that too in 2 days....]

And he cut the call ....

Here Navya was just nub as she gets shock 😲 and the way he talk to her it's just disrespectful and he gave her warning ⚠️ but when she made his princess cry??! She continues think then she remembered and she checked her recent contacts and see the numbers and she open and start the recording ( as some phones has auto recording calls ) after hearing the call she was sad and feel guilty for aaru, she herself getting regret and she immediately dail his number again. But the call is not reachable was continuously playing after 3 times of trying the call finally picked up.