CHAPTER 9

Voteeeeeeee

Commments

____________________________________________________________________________

Abhay palace , Rajasthan

Aayushi has fever and he was so worried but then doctor give her injection and then her fever was down . After that he hug her and sleep they both get up at evening .

Aaru was waking up and feeling the movement abhay wake up too . Then abhay take aaru downstairs and place her on sofa and give her book to read and he did his work in laptop 💻 . After sometime aaru take his mobile and dial Navya's number but she is not picking the call . Now aaru make a sad pout and just see the screen 😔 . Then abhay see aruu pout and smile seeing her face looks cute after that he put the laptop down and pick her up made her seat in his lap take his mobile then he cups her face asking her kya hua hamari princess ko appne ase sad kyu hooo .... Then aaru looking at him with her big doe eyes and says babasa butterfly ne hamara phone nahi uthaya 🥺 ... Kya vo hame bhul gayi ..

Abhay just seen her how she attached with navya in so short time.. Asa nahi hoga bache vo apne kaam mein busy hongi jaise apke babasa busy hote hai so jab vo dekhe gi tab vo call kar legi thik hai .. he makes her understand that she is busy after that he take her with him in garden there both father and daughter spent their time together they play with eachother and give water to plants ☘️ then they both change there clothes and seat on dinning table to eat . Abhay see aaru face all time and she is sad 😢 .

Then they did dinner after that abhay take her to bed and lay her on bed and tell her bed time story but aruu say in middle babasa kya abhi bhi butterfly busy hongi abhi to raat hain na to kya abb hum unse baat nahi kar sakte 🥺 ya vo hame bhul gayi 😢 .. Nahi princess asa nahi hoga . Vo apko kaise bhul sakti Hain app to kitne pyare ho. Acha koi baat nahi hum kal subha apki butterfly ko call karenge abhi raat hogayi hain na to vo sogayi hongi abhi app bhi sojao thik hain . Chalo ankhe band Karo then he kiss her forehead ❤️ and pull the duvet on her .

He goes in balcony and message his man to take details about Navya's whereabouts and her life an keep eye on her ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navya's home ,Banaras

Navya was in school all day after that she goes to ashram then she goes to ghat her peace 🕊️ where she feels like open bird she just wants to know the feeling she has was just a attachment or something else but now she is in delima that how was she just go away from her baba 😭 she was crying and she thought how will her groom was ? Was he better for her ? She will able to be good wife ??? Hae Mahadev kya hum sahi kar rahe hain iss shadi ko Haan bol ke 😭 and she cried ...

After good time she just relax her self and said hame pata hain hamare baba kabhi galat nahi ho sakte aur hamre liye ladka dhundhne mein to bilkul nahi to hame unpe yakin hain khud se zayada. To Jo bhi vo faisla lenge hame manzur hain. Aur hame app per yakin hain Mahadev ki app hamre sath hain to phir kis baat se Darna jab app khud mere sath hoo 🥺❤️.

She reached her home and see her baba making tea . Baba appp yaha bathe hum bana te hain n.. nahi beta tum jao aur hath muh dhokar aooo vese bhi abb to tu jane vali hain to mujhe abhi se addat dal lene de ..and she hug him ... Kya baba app bhi emotional kardiya aur abhi to time hain shadi mei ?? Aree beta dekh min bhul gaya unlogo ka phone aya tha aur bola ki 1 hafte baad shadi ka muhrat hain to parso sagai aur hafte baad shadi ...... Tu na apni tayari shuru kar de aur Haan tujhe jaise bhi kapde chaiye Bina jijag lelena thik hain .... Aur meri chinta to bilkul maat karna ....
He said all these with tears in his eyes...

Navya says baba app hafte mei. Kaise tayari karoge ?? Aur baki sab kuch ??? Are beta uski tension maat le sab ho jayega aur kal tere chacha bhi to aeahe hain . sab hojayega chal abb chai pite hain...

They both seat on table and drink the tea. Other side Navya's mobile rings but it was silent so she didn't hear it. After tea navya wash the cups and goes her room and fresh up and change her clothes .

Then she takes nape and she sleep as she is tired 😴 .. she feel hand on her forehead and smile keep on her face it was her baba .. uthja navuu dekh dinner ka time ho Raha hain . (Yes she sleep till dinner kyuki mein bhi soti hu 🤣🤣) . Then she wakeup and hug her baba after that both went downstairs and didd there dinner uske baad navya gives medicine to her father ( he is heart patient) then she clean kitchen and goes to her room check the copy of students and after that she write her daily dairy (ye baad mein batungi kya likha Hain if you wann guess?? karoo kya hog??)........

Then she sleeps but she didn't check her mobile onceeee............

____________________________________________________________________________

I known ajj ka chapter thodu bore tha par Kya kare yarr thoda add karna padega
And

Tell me your favourite part in comment????

Total 950wordssssss

Guys do comments and voteesss and follow me

UNLOCKED 🔓 new chapter at

20 votes and 10 comments

Jaldiii karoooo

And follow me on Instagram

@aestheticgirl616
And also characters account hain so go and interact 😁

.......Aayu........