CHAPTER 7

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

___________________________________

Banaras ,Mahadev mandir

Today is mahashivratri . The day when mahadev and maa parvati married . The banaras is beautifully decorated , the people came for darshan ,the chants of mantras and the lights it made more beautiful ❤️.

Navya after getting ready

She left for Mandir . And take prashad with her she makes . She reached and She keep that big bowl it was sooji halwa in front of Mahadev then she tell Panditji that she has small bowl that it was kheer.

Now Panditji started hawan and navya his father and Rudransh Singh also there . They were doing morning Puja . Then they are going to Ghat for ganga arti .

Now they are returned to mandir then they prepared for maha Abhishek .

Then aayushi enter and hug navya from back .... She said in her cute voice main kon hu batooo??

App hummm baba kon hai ?? She aske her baba in teasing tone with smile 😁

Aaru said in sad tone app bhul Gaye Hume then she move out her hand And goes backwards.

Navya was now facing aaru and she look at her sad face . But then aaru goes to abhay and hug his leg .

Navya was teasing her but when she see her sad she goes and then pick her up in her arm and kiss her face then said

"App ko koi kaise bhul sakta hai rajkumari app itni pyari Jo ho "

Then again she kiss her forehead . Aaru ask her with smiling face kya sach mein butterfly app hame nahi bhuli na and hug her neck tight .

Then navya and arru was gigling with each other.

Abhay was seeing how aruu get comfortable with Navya in just one day .he was thinking something but then he was saying himself to just control and does his work and leave for Rajasthan today .

FLASH BACK sometimes agoo

Abhay was ready and now he was waiting for aaru to ready then they will go to mandir . As abhay thought about going he has one thought that he was meeting navya and he was excited to see her he was smiling seems he was going to meet her again . Then he help aaru to wear her dress then he comb her hair and they both got ready

 Then he help aaru to wear her dress then he comb her hair and they both got ready