CHAPTER 8

Voteeeeeeeee

___________________________________

AFTER TWO DAYS

Abhay's palace, Rajasthan

ABHAY POV

Abhay was carrying aaru in his arms. Both were talking and laughing and you can say that mostly aaru talk and he listens..

They reach the dining table. there Ajay was waiting for them at dinning table. He greet abhay and then take aaru in his arm and they both talk ....

After breakfast they went to office and aaru was with her tutor . She was great in learning new things . She was fast learner . After that she goes to her room and then sleep for sometime then Kunal came and wake her up but she was having fever cause of weather ...

He call abhay... Abhay was busy in meeting . His phone is with Ajay . Ajay saw Kunal phone so he pick up the call then Kunal said '' hukumsa!!! Voo.."
Ajay say Kunal hum hain hukumsa abhi meeting mein hai..

Kya hua hai bato mein bata deta hun ..

Then Kunal said " app jaldi Mahal aye aaru ko bukhar hai app jaldi aye !!!""

Ajay hearing after that he cut the call and goes to abhay who was in the meeting room . Ajay directly goes to abhay and said about aaru . Then abhay dismissed his meeting and running towards lift but lift was taking time so he ran through stairs ....

He was tensed for aaru . He call Kunal and ask how she get fever and did she eat medicine or not...

He knows that when aaru was Sick .she was very week that time. Her body has been weak . Though she didn't get easily sick .

He reach his Mahal and goes to his room . He found his princess sleeping , he goes and touch her forehead till then doctor also come .

Doctor said it was viral fever . Then he take out injection and just when he give to Aaru .

Abhay hold her in arms ask doctor that needed to give her injection.. then doctor give her injection and left ..

Abhay was looking at his princess. Her pale face , her sleeping figure in his arm .

He was in deep thinking ...

Just then aaru open her eyes . She looks at abhay and say

" Baba app jaldi aagaye ??

Haan par app ye bato ab apko kesa feel ho Raha hai??

Baba hum thik hain .

Then abhay ask her to sleep for sometime and goes outside...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navyas home , Banaras

Navya was eating dinner when her father said beta I want to talk to you something important..

Yes Baba .. what you want to talk about!!

Beta dekh abb mein budha ho gaya aur mera kuch thikana nahi ajj hun kal nahi thik hai aur Teri shaadi ke liye mere pass ek rishta aya hai ....

She drop the spoon..

Baba app ESI bate kyun kar raha hain . . Aur rahi baat meri shadi ki mujhe app per bharosa hai app mere liye best hi choose Karo ge ..

Her father told her that he sees the boy and they come these Sunday for there engagement ....

Here shee breakdown in tears❤️‍🩹 but still she said ok baba apne Jo faisla Kiya vo acha hi hoga ....

She goes in her room and she cry.. she breakdown 💔

When she close her eyes just one person came in her mind and that is ABHAY

She sleeps while crying..

In morning she wakeup after that she did her routine and goes to mandir ...

Then she came make breakfast . She sat in table her baba came .. he said you trust your baba navya ??

Haan baba !!

Acha phir mein unko bol deta hun  . Parso engagement ka ... He went to call.....

She was just thinking about himmm 💔💔 ........

___________________________________

Hope you all like this chapter..

Comment your favourite part of the chapter.....

Sorry for late update 😬

Guys comment karo and follow bhi ...

Follow me on Instagram for updates and edits ...

@astheticgirl616

And also follow your Navya and Abhay

Aayu

.....Aayu.....