CHAPTER 11

I tried to not let myself breakdown but it's not working

I tried to not let myself breakdown but it's not working .... I cried somemore time after that I kiss mumma photo and put her photo on side table . After that I did my morning chores and i get ready to go downstairs . I reach downstairs and see baba is making chai and he is in deep thought . I go to him in kitchen and back hug him .

He put his hand on mine and smile " hamari bachi uth gayi !! " ' Haan baba ajj thoda late ho gaya acha app Jake bathe mein lati hun ' he seat on table and I take cups and pour tea in cups . I seat beside baba then he says " beta dekh mujh se jitna ho sakega mein utna karunga agar kahi bhi kuch uch nich hojaye to maff kar dena " ' baba app asa maat bole Hume pata hain app hamare liye best karoge 🥺' . 'Beta hamara gurur ho tum agar kabhi bhi asa Lage ki tum khush nahi ho ya koi pareshani hain to tum mere pass ajjana Bina jijak ke 🥺 aur agar kuch koi bol de ya agar Zara sa bhi kuch hath uthay to sahna maat do laga ke ajana tumhare baba Zinda Hain abhi thik hai..'''

"Look beta, I will do as much as I can, please forgive me if anything goes wrong anywhere."you are my pride, if you ever feel that you are not happy or have any problem, then you will pass my plan without any hesitation, and if someone say anything, even if anybody raise hand even a little to show me. Your father is still alive and well..''

We did some more chitchat like what things to do tomorrow and all after that I leave to shopping but I am not alone as I have my bestfriend mansi .. ok so I will introduce to her you guys
Mansi .. Mansi Jani my bestfriend, my soulmate, my one and only bestie 💝 i have her with me ... She is not here till now as she is on her trip mode so basically she has no idea of these Fiasco .and she just returned yesterday ...

When I was ready and going to call her buttt the Scotty hone is coming so here is my bestfriend i said soulmate ❤️. I came out with my purse and here these girl hayee she just running to me ad we hugg eachother like not the gape of air to pass.

" I misss youuuu chipkali " ' ahhh bass abb hawa to ane de manuuu". We break the hug . ' Acha navuu ye to bata ki shopping kis baat ke liye karni hain and as I know you ki tum to ye shopping pasand nahi hain phir kyuu ??

I have to say something important to you , par use pahle mujhse promise kar ki you want blast on me ? Ok ??? " First say then I will decide! " Ok so I am going to engage tomorrow and after 1week going to married i said these with my close eyes and just i peak my eyes open .

She was shock and i known what I have to listen and heree " Aghhhhh kya hain haan mazak hainn kya ??? Matlab meri koi value nahi hain teri life me Haan !? Aur pahle ye bata tujhe ladka to pasand hain na ya tune uncle ke liye Haan bola bata ?? 😡😡😡 Sach bol pahle ??

Or Haan Jo bhi ho par I am not talking to you 🤧 Maan to asa kar raha hain ki I will slap you 😡! But I can't kyuki I love you 💗. And she hug her 🫂 . "