Lucky child

I opened my eyes with that loud annoying beep again. I hate to wake up like this. Why didn't i even throw it to trash? That thing deserves to spend it's time in trash. It can beep no matter how long it wants to beep. I stared at it for a while. Almost like it will shut down with my stare, instead of my hands, which i can use to push the button to shut it down. I can use them also to open the battery box and pull out the batteries. But if i throw this to trash or just pull the battery forever, how am i supposed to wake up in the morning? Or get to school on time?

I groaned and finally hit the device and managed to cut this annoying beep out. I rose and kicked the sheets to get rid of the weight of it pressing my body down on the bed, of course it wasn't that heavy but i still could feel it's weight. I guess i kicked it so hard, it fell off the bed. Now i will have to bend down and crouch and use my hands and my arm all to collect it from the ground, use my back again to lift it off the floor. So much work. Uggh.

I stuck my feet out then loaded my weight on my feet and lifted my upper body off the bed. I yawned and picked up the sheet on the floor, opened my drawer and pulled out my clothes then changed to my school uniform.

"Mom! Is breakfast ready?"
"I'm- huff- I'm on it darling!"

- there is a... sex scene 😅... I suggest you to pass this pharagraph if you don't want to read...-

I got out of my room and glanced at the kitchen to see my dad holding mom on his lap, both doesn't have their pants or underwear, mom's legs are open and squeezing my dad's waist between them, both of her arms wrapped around his neck, and those relaxed and mindless movements of both of them, touching everything in kitchen, messing the counters and tossing the botthes and plates on the table. Her lips kissing all around his face and head. On top of it, sides of it, his ear, his cheeks, his chin, his neck. I can see her saliva marks glinting under the light of the lamp, where she pressed her, i guess juicy lips, then the flesh spreading with pressure force my mom applying with her head, then collecting itself again with her pulling it back up. With... saliva marks. Gross. She even brushed them all over the side of his head. Even grosser.

I sat on the couch and tried to ignore their moment together. I pulled my lesson plan and started preparing my backpack. I was really annoyed because of this loud moans of my mom I glanced at them again. Not because i wondered what were they doing. I already knew that and found it useless and gross. Nasty. I glanced just because... well... ihave no idea why i did. Maybe because of disgust...

My dad unintentionally hit the pepper bottle and it fell off, peppercorns scattered over an unignorable percent on the kitchen floor.

"Calm down, woman" dad said playfully as he placed her down. "You fill her up, i'll clean those" he gestured the peppercorns on the floor.

My mom just nodded dryly and pulled her pants and underwear. She took a pan and eggs. I switched my attention back on preparing my backpack and stopped glaring at them with disgust. I hate art class. And science. Ugh. Both in one day. I hate mondays. No... i hate every day actually.

I finished preparing my backpack. I got up and moved to my room again. I made my black hair a bun, i looked just like my mother, almost no difference, and unplugged my phone from my charger. I checked for any notifications. Lots of memes from my best friend. I am not in the mood of watching memes.

"Arlene! Breakfast's ready!"

I slipped my phone in my pocket and headed to kitchen. I sat on one of the stools and- my hand hit something wet. I turned my head down to se what it was- oh my fucking god.

"EWW MOM WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" It's gross. If they do it in kitchen, they are not supposed to do this where we eat! Even so, WHY not bothering to watch ehere they spill it! I don't have to touch their gross cu-... sperm!