Plan of Escape

I got down as soon as Roy lowered his hand to the ground. This was the day of the escapee, a dumb girl who had sent to tye worst family possible: me. I would sneak out with my e scooter, then hide in nooks and crannies to not be seen, and then I would be together with my dad again, maybe visit my mom's grave and see my friends. Maybe even i could live with dad again, if i stay there long enough for him to be released. If not, I can stay with my aunt. I am sure she'd love it.

I rushed in the school and picked my scooter. I put my stuff in it and made my way to my classroom, dodging slamming feet as i went.

"Good morning Arlene" I heard a booming voice and turned back to face the principal. I didn't really like him, and he gave me creeps, a lot, but i wawed anyway... Timidly... Then i drove til i arrived the end of the corridor, to my classroom, and parked my scooter on the metal coils and locked it. I don't think anybody would steal it but i just did. After summoning the elevator, i took my desk and started to doodle things just like how they do in movies. I definitely didn't have the best drawing skills, but It was fun, even nobody was going to see it.

I heard a crash and two girl voices screamed.

"YO! YO! MORNING CLASS!" those two were Susan and Nicole.

I sighed and continued doodling.

"Oooo what are you drawing?"

"Nothing"

"You don't seem like you're drawing nothing. But i won't push it if you don't want to show"

"Susan!" The white girl yelled.

" WHAT! "

"Come here!"

"WHY"

"Just come!"

"WHY"

"I don't want to tell it out loud!"

"WHY"

"stop it Susan"

"Why?"

Nicole sighed and examined whatever the thing she had found was. It looked like it was one of the little white powder packages dad used. And i did... Did i drop it? No... No i don't think so. I guess it is bad enough to put you in jail. If it is, i can't let them find my fingerprints on it. But it is impossible isn't it. The desire of escaping is now something i have to if i don't want to be locked up in a prison cell. I- i don't want to be a prisoner.

"What is it in your hand?" Susan asked Nicole

"Why don't you come and see, idiot? I've been calling you for this damn thing!"

"Hey! I am not idiot!"

"Yes you are!"

She groaned and approached Nicole.

I wasn't liking what was happening. I have to be fast and sure and just get out of here until they find out it is mine!

"Is this cocaine?"

"It seems like it. Should we report it?"

I need the lunch break. Immediately.

"Well yes. But we don't know if it is really cocaine."

"Are you suggesting to try it?"

"Of course i'm not! I just thought it wouldn't be the best thing if this was false alarm. All the police and stuff. Are you cray cray?"

"No" She stopped for a while and glanced somewhere in distance. "Even if it's not, We have to report it just in case"

"I guess"