† Her proposal of a deal †

The room was still dark from the blanket he had hung up last night to cover the window, and the scent of Bree's perfume swept into his nose as she lay close to him, sleeping

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The room was still dark from the blanket he had hung up last night to cover the window, and the scent of Bree's perfume swept into his nose as she lay close to him, sleeping. Her ass was right at his crotch and dizzy awake as he was, he let his hand caress her thigh while digging his nose into her hair.

Bree took his hand and put his arm around her, causing him to curl tightly with her and kiss her soft skin on the back of her neck. He felt her start rubbing her ass against his crotch and she tilted her head for him to continue kissing her neck. Faint gasps left her mouth, and he slowly began to dry hump her ass with arousal.

He had reluctantly rejected her attempts to seduce him last night for many different reasons and shortly after she had fallen asleep on the couch. Sometime during the night or early morning, she must have found her way to his bed and crawled down beside him.

"Bree..." he said with his mouth still against her neck. "We can't do this."

But he continued to kiss her neck and felt her body begin to move with pleasure.

"It won't change anything," she whispered, bringing his hand to her stomach. "We'll make a deal... We are only allowed to touch each other, no sex, and not let it affect our friendship."

Killian laughed softly. "What kind of weird deal is that?"

"C'mon Killian, I'm serious. In this way, I can learn from you what I like and don't like. Besides, you have a lot of experience."

He was still hesitant, but even if he were to reject her proposal of a deal, it wouldn't change her feelings for him. They would still be there, deal or no deal.

"If I agree to you... Deal. What are the do's and don'ts allowed?" he asked, letting his fingertips stroke her belly.

"Everything is allowed, just not having sex with each other the first time. Do we have a deal?" she whispered.

Killian fell silent for a moment to consider the pros and cons, while slowly letting his fingertips slide inside the top of her panties. His heart began to beat faster with arousal, and he noticed that she discreetly parted her legs to give him room to caress her.

His cock ached with horniness against her ass, and she could certainly feel it twitching every time he tensed his cock. Gently and curiously, he began to caress her pussy, feeling how wet she is as he lets himself slide his finger between her inner labia. Bree began to whimper quietly in pleasure, and he put his other arm under her neck to gain access to her breasts.

"We have a deal," he whispered next to her ear and started kissing her neck.

He pulled up her t-shirt to bring out her breasts which he began squeezing and pinching while letting his finger slide over her clitoris.

"Do you like this?" he asked, starting to massage her clitoris between his fingers.

"Yes, it feels really good," she said modestly with a soft groan and began to move her hips in pleasure.