† She is my home †

Two weeks later

Two weeks later...

Killian sat on the couch with Jolie's head in his lap, watching reality shows while Bree was out somewhere with Brad, Stan, and Roxanna. Normally they rarely argue and if it happened it used to be forgotten after a day, but not this time.

Not once had she come to his bedroom during those two weeks but slept on the couch. Their conversations had been short and stiff, and she was often with Roxanna after school.

Bree was just like he was when he started college, with parties, and babes, but in her case guys. The difference was that he always chatted with Bree at night when he got home, but even though they lived under the same roof, they hardly said anything to each other.

The show Jolie had chosen was Too Hot To Handle Latin America and all they did was fuck on TV. Jolie loved these reality shows and Killian had seen all sorts of them, Perfect match, True Love, The Circle, Love is Blind, and many more. All contained the same thing, partying, fucking, and lying.

"I promise they'll fuck when the lights go out," Jolie said as two of the participants stood making out in the bathroom during the party. "Don't you think? Look how hungry they are for each other."

"That's all they do in these reality shows," he replied, yawning widely as he wasn't as interested.

Ten minutes later the lights went out and yes, they fucked under the white sheet like rabbits. Jolie sat up and clapped her hands while giggling with excitement, just like Bree usually does when the main characters finally kiss each other or have their first intimate moment.

"Oh my God, I knew it!" she said loudly, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.

Jolie put her head down again on his thigh and began stroking her hand over his crotch. Although he wasn't in the mood for sex right now, he couldn't control Killian Junior who was living a life of his own. Of course, Junior came alive from her touch, and he felt her begin to stroke her hand harder.

"Are you horny babe?" she asked, keeping her gaze on the TV.

"No," he replied, glancing down at her.

"Yes, you are. I can feel it growing inside your jeans."

"I'm a guy and every guy's cock has a life of its own that we can't control," he replied, watching her look up at him.

"So that means even Bree has seen you hard because you live together and see each other every day," she said with a hint of jealousy.

Killian chuckled. "She certainly may have seen that, but even though I'm fierce, that doesn't always mean I'm horny."

Her whole face lit up with jealousy and if there was one thing he didn't want, it was jealous drama over trifles. If they had been a couple, he could understand that she was reacting, but Jolie was fully aware of what their relationship with each other was like and if she couldn't accept it, she could look for someone else.