† Surviving the day †

Killian is awakened by his teacher Mrs

Killian is awakened by his teacher Mrs. Roberts calling his name and he looks around in confusion as he must have fallen asleep during class. He apologizes and runs his hands over his face while yawning widely. He hadn't had a full night's sleep since Bree jumped into Brad's car two months ago.

His life without her gradually broke down, his grades dropped, he had sleepless nights, barely ate, smoked way too much, and he was fired from his job when he showed up high one night. He was nothing without her, he just couldn't function without her, and he no longer cared about what happened to him as long as Bree couldn't forgive him.

 He was nothing without her, he just couldn't function without her, and he no longer cared about what happened to him as long as Bree couldn't forgive him

Killian came walking with dragging feet down the hallway, his hands buried deep in his jeans pockets and arms rolled up on his black sweatshirt. Girls he passed in the hallway tried to draw his attention to them, but Killian couldn't care less about them.

He had avoided everything related to girls and sex since Bree had left him. She was still burning his soul and not a day had passed without him thinking about her.

This was all Jolie's fault and when he had confronted her, she had more or less just replied that karma is a bitch. Sure, Killian knew he had done wrong when he slept with Bree behind her back and there were no excuses for his behavior. He could have handled things better, but that didn't give Jolie the right to go after Bree as well, as he was the one who made the mistake, not her.

Killian would never have hesitated to hit Jolie if she had been a guy, but he would never raise a hand at a woman. So, no matter how angry he was with her, he let it slip between his fingers, hoping that at some point Bree would hear him out and try to forgive him.

"Killian!" shouted Marissa from in front of him and thought she'd leave cigarettes for Tristan.

As for Marissa, he had been upset for a long time but thanks to her, he found out the truth and could more easily let go of the aggression he had against her. Marissa had offered to talk to Bree and tell her exactly what happened that night, but Killian didn't think it was a good idea as it was her Bree had seen him having sex with. He knew Bree, and that would make the whole situation much worse.