† I don't give a fuck †

Shivers sent through Killian's spine with the feeling of her tongue rubbing and wriggling with his in a steamy kiss

Shivers sent through Killian's spine with the feeling of her tongue rubbing and wriggling with his in a steamy kiss. Gina, Marissa, Jolie, and even Jax disappeared from his thoughts for a moment and all that existed was the two of them. Bree gave quiet moans as she pulled down her short, ruffled skirt which fell to the floor and Killian's hands explored her butt cheeks immediately.

He grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her onto the kitchen counter in front of him, eagerly beginning to pull off her soft white sweater. She was now sitting in front of him in white lace underwear, her hair loose over her back and shoulders, more beautiful than ever, which he probably said to himself every time he saw her.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered, attacking her lips as he felt her hands try to open the belt around his waist.

He tore his mouth from her lips and started kissing her neck around her throat and up again to her lips. Bree answers the kiss but then tilts her head back and lets out a loud moan.

"I want to feel you inside me," she said in a husky voice as she pulled his jeans down to his thighs.

"I'm not allowed to have sex during my first weeks at home. They said it might trigger me after what I had done with Gina," he said, feeling her pull his cock out of his boxers and move it over her panties.

"Do you want us to stop?" she asks but continues to move his cock over her panties while jerking him.

He should end it, but the desire he felt for her, and the thought of sex made his mind see only one thing in front of him and that was Bree moan from the pleasure he was going to give her.

"No," he replied briefly, ripping down her panties with a jerk and wrapping his arms around her thighs before diving between her legs.

Never before had he licked her as eagerly as he did now, and only after a few seconds of stimulation with his tongue, she lifts her ass off the bench in a loud moan. Her hip twitches under his mouth, but he continues to rub his tongue against her clitoris until she cries out his name.

"Killian, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she begs in a whiny voice as her legs begin to tremble, and dig her hand into his black hair.

Killian lets go of her thighs and runs his tongue over her belly and up between her breasts until he reaches her lips in a kiss. He can feel her guiding his cock over her flesh towards her cavern where he slips in and pushes deep inside her in a deep grunt of pleasure.

Bree keeps moaning next to his ear as she clings to his shoulders and with her legs crossed around his hips. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it allowed him to give her his full length inside her. He had to make an effort not to squirt but consider how long ago it was he had sex and her moan of pleasure, turned him on like gasoline on fire and he filled her full within just minutes.

His grunt echoed between the walls of the kitchen, and he let his forehead rest on her shoulder while he recovered his breath. Fuck, he swore to himself as he had intended to pull out before squirting, but it came like a truck with no breakers.