Part_04

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky?

 Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Some students came and grabbed Sky, Sky fumed in anger and said,

--- "Next time don't even try to say anything bad in front of me. Then you can't even imagine what I will do to you.

Sand said angrily,

--- "You didn't do it right Sky. You have to pay for today.

--- "What will you do, huh?

Sky said and moved towards Sand again. Scared to see the bad situation, Tian and Nuea hurriedly left there with Sand. Sky came in front of Heart and said,

--- "Are you ok?

Heart looked at Sky with wide eyes and said,

--- "What about me? I'm fine, you've been fighting for so long with Sand, are you alright?

--- "You are very emotional, I want to know whether you are emotionally okay or not.

This time Heart did not say anything else.

--- "Heart, there's no point in getting emotional about everything. Everyone here saw that what happened, happened accidentally. Still, if you want to think about it, I don't have anything to say, that's up to you.

Saying this, Sky left. Heart is also trying to get the incident out of his head. After Varsity everyone went home. As soon as Heart came home, his mother came to him and said,

--- "Tomorrow we will go to a party, and you must go with us.

--- "But Mom, you know I don't like these things.

Heart said with a little irritation.

--- " I know that you are an introvert boy. But my friend asked our whole family to go. So I am asking you to go.

--- "The family has been told to go, so go, you, your daughter and your husband.

--- "Heart,

Heart's mother scolded Heart angrily and said,

--- "Barbaric boy, day by day you are turning into a complete disgrace.

--- "No mam, day by day I am realizing how much my value is to whom.

Heart went to his room.

Meanwhile, Sky is very angry talking to his father.

--- "I will not allow your behavior at all Dad. Just because I did a mistake does not mean that you can do whatever you want with me.

--- "If you want me not to do these things, then be as I tell you to be. You may have forgotten that I ...

Sky's father paused, took a deep breath, then resumed,

--- "Learn to control your anger.

Sky dropped the phone. Sky is holding his head in both hands trying to control his anger.

--- "You know me well Dad, now see what I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:15 PM, Sky scrolling Instagram feed. Sky suddenly saw a picture. Sky clicked on the pic.  The pic is of a baby boy, but the kid looks familiar to Sky. Now Sky saw the account name and saw the profile pic of the account. So far Sky did not notice the account name and account profile pic. Sky gave a small smile.

In the morning Heart came down to the drawing room ready to go to varsity. His mother is sitting in the drawing room watching TV. Seeing Heart, she said,

--- "I told you that we will all go to a party, but you are still going to varsity?

--- "I have an important class today mom,

It says Heart left for varsity.

Heart is feeling sick today, so he told the teacher and walked out of the class. Sky is late to varsity today. Sky saw Heart while walking to class. Heart looks like he's about to fall. However, as soon as he reached the last staircase, Heart fell from the stairs. Heart's foot fell on the glass next to the stairs and cut a lot. Sky ran over to Heart. The students who were there also quickly came to Heart. Sky came and grabbed Heart.

--- "Who threw the glass here?

Sky said angrily, the students were all angry thinking who did such a careless act. Because Heart's leg is cut a lot and a lot of blood is coming out. Sky doesn't know what to do. Finally, not finding anything, he took off his uniform and held the cut place of Heart to stop the bleeding. Heart is a bit surprised by Sky's care for him. Sky grabbed Heart's shoulder and lifted Heart up and said,

--- "The condition of your leg is bad, let's go to the doctor.

--- "No need to go to the doctor. I'll go home and get a bandage.

--- " But Heart, your leg is cut a lot. How are you going to go home in this condition? You go with me to the doctor. I will take you home after seeing the doctor.

--- "Why are you thinking so much about me?

Sky got angry after hearing Heart's question like that. But Sky didn't reveal it and said,

--- "You are my classmate, and now this is the condition of your feet. Is it my crime to think about you now?

Heart said nothing. Sky took Heart to the doctor.  After seeing the doctor, Sky drives Heart home. Sky took Heart and brought him inside the house. Because Heart's leg condition is very bad. He is not in a state to walk alone.

--- "Wah, you are really very rich. That's why.....

Meanwhile servant came and said,

--- "What happened to your leg?

--- "My leg is cut off,

--- "Looks like your leg is badly cut. Well, he seems to be your friend. Sit down, I'll bring you some food.

The servant went to the kitchen. Heart removed Sky's hand from his shoulder and said,

--- "Thank you for helping me. Now you can go.

Heart walked up alone. But he couldn't keep his feet on the floor properly due to leg pain. Heart went to fall backwards, Sky saw Heart was going to fall so Sky quickly caught him. But due to such a sudden situation, Sky could not keep the balance.  Sky went straight and fell on top of Heart.

#To Be Continue.....