Past

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Past_____

If anyone was the coolest student in college, it might be Sky. Sky never messes with anyone, always likes to get along with everyone. But for being so quiet, the other students get a chance to bully Sky. There are some students who always annoy Sky. Not only annoying, they literally hurt Sky by calling him Asian do!!g. Sky doesn't understand that he's Asian so what's the problem? Sky may be looking for the answer to this question but he can't find the answer. Sometimes Sky can't tolerate these things. He wants to teach everyone. But he is not that kind of person. Sky never uses the power that Sky's father is an underworld man, because he doesn't like his father's work. Even Sky himself didn't know until a few months ago that his father was a mafia outside of business. Now Sky's father wants Sky to enter this profession. But Sky didn't. But still his father asks him to work with him every day.

--- "Dad, I told you that I have no intention of becoming a mafia.

--- "But I want you to work with me from now on. So that you can take my place after me.

--- "I have no desire to go to your place. Why can't you understand?

Meanwhile, Sky's father put his gun in front of Sky and said,

--- " At least keep it with you so that it will come in handy in case of danger.

Sky put that gun in front of his father and said,

--- "I will never need it.

--- "You must come to me on the day of need.

Saying this Sky's father got up and left. Sky came to his room and started thinking.

---" Will I ever really need that thing?

Sky didn't think much more. Some days have passed like this. One day some college students beat Sky a lot. Sky finally told his father everything.  After knowing everything, Sky's father angrily said,

--- "They have so much courage to beat my son.

--- "Dad, I won't study in that college anymore. Please transfer me to another college. I don't want to live in America either. They always call me Asian dog, always bully me, hurt me a lot. Please send me to Thailand.

--- " Have you ever been to Thailand? Do you know Thai language?

--- "I don't want to be here.

--- "You will stay here, but you must take revenge.

--- "How?

--- "You are my son Sky. Your time has come to use it.

Sky's father took out that gun and said,

--- "But Dad...

--- "No, take revenge. Your dad will manage the rest.

Sky's father threw the gun at Sky.  Sky immediately catches the gun and said,

--- "I will not leave anyone.

--- "But there is a condition.

--- " What condition dad?

--- "When you take this gun in your hand, you will not be able to get out of here.

--- "Pardon?

--- " Once you use this gun, you will become one of the underworld man. After that, you will not be able to leave this world until you die.

Sky's brain has entered the previous words of his father. So Sky said without thinking so much now,

--- Ok deal,

--- " Great, I'm proud of you. Now you can do your work, but must do it secretly.

After that, if someone hit Sky, Sky would shoot him away. Sky was given a soundproof gun by his father so no one could hear him. Sky also did not initially notice how the bodies disappeared. Later Sky's father said it was all his doing. Sky has already killed three people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But one day Sky suddenly remembered what he was doing. As soon as he came to his senses, Sky acted like a madman and said,

--- "Dad, dad, dad, what have you done to me? Why are you asking me to do this? I don't want to do this anymore. Take your gun back.

--- "You can't go back from this profession now. Rules are rules, just don't think that because you are my son, I will change the rules for you, no.

--- "But I don't want to be in this profession. I did what I did out of anger.

--- " Do you want to go to jail?

Sky said scared.

--- "What do you mean?

--- "You have to work for me, that's it.

Sky's father left. Sky is sitting on the floor and crying. After a while a guard came and gave Sky a new gun and said,

--- "From now on it's your sir. Listen to your father if you don't want to go to jail. Your father loves you a lot. So he wants you to handle these things after him.

Sky started shooting at zero with his gun in hand.

Present_____

Tears are falling from Heart's eyes. Sky let out a long breath and said,

--- "I didn't want to come into this profession in the beginning.

--- "So your father is also a mafia?

--- "Yes, dad never forced me for anything. But I don't know why he did that thing that day. But I also couldn't accept that torture. I was afraid to go to college. They used to hurt me in some way every day. My mom is not alive. And they used to talk bad about my mom too. I tried hard to bear it all. But I'm human too, how much can a human bear? At that moment I just felt that yes I really should take revenge.

Heart remained silent, maybe Heart couldn't imagine that Sky had endured so much.

--- "I know I should have told you everything earlier. But I don't want to lose you Heart. I don't want to lose you.

Sky is crying like a baby,

--- " But now, you can take any decision. Since I made a promise I will not break my promise.

Heart got up from the bed and said,

-- "That's great, at least a mafia can keep his promise.

Sky is silently shedding tears.

#To Be Continue......

I wrote so fast today that I didn't even check. Sorry if I am wrong.😑