Part-18

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Sky has been sitting on the floor for the past 1 hour

Sky has been sitting on the floor for the past 1 hour. Sky now looks like a sitting doll. The doll cannot move even if it wants to. Sky might have thought Heart might give him one last chance. But no, it's been 1 hour Heart is gone. Meanwhile, he doesn't notice that his phone is ringing again and again. After ringing like this several times, finally Sky managed to pick up the phone and said,

--- "Hello,

--- "Sky, Sky help me ummmmm.

Sky looked at the screen of the phone and saw that it was none other than Heart. Sky said in a timid voice.

--- "Heart, Heart where are you?

Only one thing is heard from the other side of the phone.

--- "Leave me.

Without a moment's delay, Sky walked out with his bodyguards. Sky asked one of his guards to track the location of Heart's phone. It didn't take long to figure out the location. Seeing the location around Varsity, Sky realized it was the work of Ray, Tian and Nuea. Sky's body shield suddenly became hot. Went to the location and saw Heart tied to a chair. Seeing the blood on Heart's cheeks, Sky understood that they hurt Heart a lot.

--- "How dare you?

Meanwhile, seeing Sky like this for the first time, the 3 of them start shaking with fear. Nuea swallowed and said,

--- “S-sk-skyyy, why do you look like a mafia?

--- "Because, I'm, grab the 3 of them and take them out of here.

Suddenly Ray came forward and held a knife to Heart's neck and said,

--- "So you're really a mafia? Anyway, let us get out of here. We promise, we won't harm Heart.

Nuea said with fear.

--- "Sky we made a mistake, please forgive us. We will never make such a mistake again after today.

Now Tian said,

--- "If we don't survive, your boyfriend won't survive either.

Sky let out a snort.

--- "My boyfriend will survive, but you won't. Remove the knife from Heart's neck and I will give you an easy death. And if this continues, you will die a horrible death.

Ray pressed the knife to Heart's neck and said,

--- "Then let your boyfriend die with us.

--- "Ahhh,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart screamed in pain. Sky is out of control now. Sky didn't take the gun out of his pocket. The bodyguards on the side have their guns pointed at Ray, Tian and Nuea. Sky snatched the gun from one of bodyguard's hand and shot Ray in the hand. No one could have imagined that it would happen suddenly. Ray falls down gasping and writhing in pain. Seeing Ray like this, Tian and Nuea were scared and tried to run away, Sky said as approached Heart.

--- "Take the 3 of them to the godown. And torture them till I come.

--- "Ok sir.

The guards dragged the 3 of them as Sky said. As Sky quickly untied the ropes from Heart's hands and feet, Heart immediately hugged Sky and started crying.

--- "Heart relax, you have no fear now. I have come, and no one can harm you as long as I'm alive.Relax babe, relax.

--- "I was not afraid for myself.

Heart burst out crying. Sky said a little surprised.

--- "So?

--- "I thought I might never see you again.

Heart said like a child,

Sky was very surprised this time. But now Heart didn't ask any questions. Sky brought Heart home from there and sat him down on the sofa and said,

--- "You sit down, I'm bringing the first aid box.

Saying this, Sky started to get up, but Heart immediately grabbed Sky's shirt. Sky smiled a little and sat next to Heart.

--- “Heart, I'm right here.

--- "I, I'm, I'm sorry.

Heart cried again. Sky quickly hugged Heart and said,

--- "Heart please don't cry. And you don't have to say sorry. I should say sorry. If I had reached in time they wouldn't have hurt you.

Heart cried,

--- "When I left this house, I kept thinking of you. I thought very well of what you said. At one time I thought you were right in your place. You don't kill any innocent people. Then again I remember that you never hurt me. All in all I remember that you really love me. No one ever understood me like you do. I don't have to say anything to you. But you understand everything just by looking at my face. After everything was realized, I was coming back to you again, but then suddenly 3 of them came from nowhere and started hitting me.

Sky seems to have become completely silent after hearing Heart's words.

Heart hugged Sky tighter and said,

--- "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left.

Sky kissed Heart's forehead and said,

--- " Don't Heart, don't say sorry. It's not your fault, it's all mine. I should have told you the truth earlier. But instead of doing that, I've been hiding it from you day after day. I'  m sorry, I'm really very sorry. Can you forgive.....

Before Sky finished speaking Heart started to kissing Sky.

#To Be Continue......

HAPPY NEW YEAR Guys.❤️