Something happened

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Heart quickly called a taxi and took Sky to the hospital

Heart quickly called a taxi and took Sky to the hospital. So much blood came out of Sky's head that Heart's white shirt turned into red with blood. The doctor takes Sky inside. Heart is sitting on the hospital chair holding his head. There is no way that he can contact any of Sky's family members. Because Heart knows no one. Heart blames himself for everything.

--- " All this happened for me. Now Sky is admitted to the hospital to save me. I don't know what will happen. But if something happens to Sky, I can never forgive myself. I have always said bad things to him, I have always treated him badly. But Sky got hurt so badly today while trying to save me. God, please save Sky.

Heart is waiting for the doctor to come. After some time the doctor came. Seeing the doctor coming out, Heart ran in front of the doctor and said,

--- "Doctor, how is Sky? Is he okay?

--- "Don't worry, the patient is now out of danger.
I hope he will come to his senses in a few hours.

Hearing the doctor's words, Heart regained his life. Heart got a little excited and said,

--- "Doctor, can I go to Sky?

--- "Yes, we have shifted him to the cabin. But don't say anything now. When the patient regains consciousness, we will see him and then inform you.

--- "Thank you so much doctor.

Heart took a run, came to the front of the cabin Heart took a deep breath, then entered the cabin. Sky had canola applied to his hand, running saline, and a bandage on his head. Sky's face is also bandaged in some places. Because his face was injured during the fight. Heart's chest heaved when he saw Sky, he wanted to hug Sky tightly. Heart walked slowly and sat next to Sky and gently held Sky's right hand.

--- " I'm sorry Sky, I'm sorry for everything. I've hurt you a lot. You're the only person who's always been by my side. Since you came to varsity till now. You're the only person who understands me the way I am. You always take care of me, protect me. But I always hurt you for no reason. Please forgive me. I will never hurt you again. Please get well soon.

Tears fell from Heart's eyes and fell into Sky's hands. Seeing that Sky has not yet regained consciousness, Heart went to the doctor and said,

--- "Doctor, a few hours have passed, but Sky still hasn't regained consciousness.

--- "He is supposed to come to his senses by now. We will wait till tomorrow morning. If he still does not come to his senses then...

Heart was scared and said,

--- " Then what?

--- " Don't worry, then we will have to make other arrangements. For now we have no choice but to wait until tomorrow morning.

Heart calls his mother and says he won't go home today. Heart sat next to Sky all night. In the morning, Heart felt very sleepy, due to which Heart fell asleep with his head on Sky's chest.  Fortunately Sky regained his senses in the morning. Sky felt something heavy on his chest and looked up to see Heart sleeping with his head on his chest.

--- "Heart, Heart was near me?

Sky gently called out to Heart. Heart opened his eyes and saw Sky staring at him.

--- “Sky, your senses have come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart ran to call the doctor. Sky looks surprised. After a while the doctor came and said there is nothing to fear. But Sky has to stay in hospital for 2 days.

During these 2 days, Heart stayed with Sky all the time. Sky just watches in amazement. Heart is doing everything from giving Sky medicine. Heart was wiping Sky's body with a wet towel, when Sky said,

--- "Why do you care about me?

Hearing Sky's question, Heart felt a little angry.

--- "You saved my life. And I don't want to be indebted to anyone, so.

--- " Just that reason?

--- "Yes of course, what else could there be?

Sky snatched away the towel and said,

--- "If that's the only reason, then you can leave here. Because your debt is paid. Thanks for staying with me for 2 days.

Heart really left without saying a word. Tears are falling from Sky's eyes. Sky returned home after paying the hospital bill. Several days have passed in between. Sky didn't try to talk to Heart anymore.

Everyone including Sky is sitting in varsity campus. At that time everyone saw a new car at the varsity gate. Everyone, including Sky is surprised to see the person who came down from the car. Because it is none other than Heart. But today Heart's looks has completely changed. Today, Heart did not wear his regular sunglasses, but a black celine brand sunglasses. White varsity uniform with black tight pants, black jacket over it.

 White varsity uniform with black tight pants, black jacket over it

Heart walked over and stood in front of Sky. Sky looked at Heart and said,

--- "What happened?

Heart immediately grabbed Sky's hand and pulled him up.

--- "What are you doing?

--- "I have taken the decision.

Sky said without understanding anything.

--- " What's the decision? What are you saying?

Heart took off the sunglasses, hung them from his pants pocket, knelt down in front of Sky and said,

--- " Do you want to be my boyfriend?

Sky's eyes seem to pop out of his sockets. Sky never dreamed that Heart would propose him like this in front of everyone in the varsity.

#To Be Continue......