Mafia

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Sky brings Heart to his home. Heart tries hard to free himself from Sky's grasp. But Heart is just a 3cm baby in front of Sky. Due to which Heart is unable to release his hand despite trying. Sky brought Heart into the room and said,

--- “Heart, please let me explain.

--- "What are you going to explain? You cheated on me. You are a cheater.

--- "Please let me explain. And you're talking as if I cheated on you with someone else.

Hearing Sky's words, Heart's mood turned sour.

--- " If it's not cheating then what is it? You are hiding your real identity from me. You are a mafia, you look like you are not just a mafia, rather you are the leader of the mafia gang. But you started a relationship with me by hiding your identity. Now I understand why you suddenly disappeared even from the varsity. I will never forgive you. I don't need any explanation from you. I don't want to be in this relationship with you anymore. Let's break up Mister Sky.

--- "Heart,

Sky shouted angrily. Heart was a little scared. But he didn't let his fear show. Heart calmed down and said,

--- "If you thought that I am still the same Heart you knew in the early days of university, then you are wrong. I am not afraid of your threats. I will leave here now.

Saying this, Heart about to left the room. But Sky held Heart's hand tightly and said,

--- "You can't go anywhere from here without hearing my explanation.

--- "Sky let go of my hand. I don't want any explanation from a mafia, a murd**erer.

--- "But I want to explain.

Sky pulled the hitch and threw Heart on the bed.  Sky walked out of the room and locked the door from the outside before Heart got up from the bed and approached the door.

--- "Sky you bas**tard, open the door.

--- "I'm sorry, but right now I can't open the door.

--- "Ohhh, so this is your true form. You've been wearing the good guy mask for so long, haven't you?

Before Sky could say something, his father called him. Sky came from there to the drawing room and received the call.

--- "Hello dad,

--- "I heard that you have completed the your mission.

--- "Yes, I already told you that I will handle the matter.

--- "Good, but what will you do about another matter?

--- "What matter?

--- "That boyfriend of yours saw you kill someone. What are you going to do about it?

--- "Oh, someone already told you?

--- "Of course,

--- "You don't have to think about these things. He's my boyfriend, I'll handle him.

Sky hangs up and calls someone else. After a while someone knocked on the door. Sky went and took a packet from the man's hand and closed the door. Taking the packet in his hand, Sky said to himself,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- "I don't want to use it. Please Heart, don't make me use it.

At that time Heart shouted,

--- "Sky, I'm asking for your own good. Open the door. Let me out of here.

Sky came to the front of the room and said,

--- "Why? If I don't let you go, what will you do?

--- "What shall I do? I have done what I have done.

--- "What do you mean?

--- "Sky, you are a bit of an idiot. You locked me in the room. But you left my phone in my pocket.

--- "What are you doing?

Heart smiled and said,

--- "I called the police. I hope they are already here.

Sky closed his eyes and let out a long breath.

--- " What happened Mister ex boyfriend? Are you afraid of hearing the name of the police?

Sky didn't make a sound. After a while he opened the door and went to the room and hugged Heart tightly and said,

--- "If you let me explain, you wouldn't have to do so much.

Heart tried to pull himself away from Sky.

--- "Don't touch me, leave me. I hate you.

Suddenly Heart felt a slight pain in his neck.

--- "Ahhh,

Heart squealed lightly, then grabbed his neck and looked up at Sky's face. Then slowly looked at Sky's hand and saw an injection in Sky's hand.

--- " Sky, yy-yyou, hhhow can yyy-o.....

Heart could not say anything else. Before that, he became senseless and fell on Sky's chest. Tears are falling from Sky's eyes.

--- "I'm sorry Heart, I didn't mean to hurt you. But you left me no options. I told you before that I can do everything to make you mine. It's just a simple medicine. It won't hurt you, just  You will be senseless for several hours.

Sky picked Heart up and laid him on the bed.  Meanwhile, the calling bell rang. Sky came down with a blanket over Heart. He opened the door and saw 3 policemen standing there. Sky said normally,

--- "What do you want here?

--- "We got a call from this house. A boy has been kidnapped in this house. We have come to search this house.

Sky smiled a little and said,

--- "Officer you can go. Actually my boyfriend got angry and called you. He is a bit childish. Everything is fine between us now. So you can go now.

--- “See when we are called, we cannot go without searching this house.

Sky took out his phone and showed them something.

--- "Still you want to search my house?

The three policemen were afraid and said,

--- " Sorry Sir, actually we wouldn't have come here if you didn't call us. We are really sorry.

They quickly left from there. Sky locked the door and entered the room.

#To Be Continue......