Part-20

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Sky was doing office work on the laptop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sky was doing office work on the laptop.  Meanwhile, Heart came to the room and said,

--- "Well, why did you come to Thailand and transfer to the varsity here?

Hearing Heart's question, Sky put the laptop aside and said,

--- "Oh good question, I haven't told you about it yet.

--- "Hmm,

--- " Well, underworld has a rule, that when we kill someone, we should do it secretly. Like at that time someone outside can't see us. But one day I was in a bad mood and I shot someone in front of some people. And it was tough to manage all of them. So dad felt that until that situation is fixed, it would be better for me to stay in Thailand. And I was not willing to drop study. So I transferred to your varsity. I don't know later how dad managed the whole situation.But dad used to keep a 24 hour watch over me with his guard.

--- " How did the teachers accept your transfer in Varsity at that time?

Sky was silent for a while and then said,

--- " probably dad said something so maybe.

--- "Listening to you, it seems that your dad is very dangerous.

--- “Hmmm maybe, but I've never seen dad do anything bad to anyone without any reason.

--- "Anyway, I don't want to talk about this anymore. I should go home today. Take me home.

--- "I also think you should go home. Your family may be tensed. You should get ready.

Sky and Heart got ready and left for Heart's house. After some time they reached Heart's house.  Seeing Sky with Heart, Heart's mother ignored Heart and came in front of Sky and said,

--- " How are you Sky?

Sky felt a little weird about this whole thing. But Sky politely said,

--- "I'm fine aunty, what about you?