❣Special Chapter 1❣

Zainab's POV

"Bhabi, how will it look with my engagement dress?" Nofil asked me as we both were sitting on the couch in the lounge with a bunch of dresses, jewelry, and other fancy stuff in front of us.

I diverted my attention from the violet dupatta of her dress towards the screen of her phone. It was a picture of a cute head accessory made up of artificial flowers. Nofil always wanted to get a princess look on her wedding and this small piece of jewelry would look pretty with her long violet-colored skirt.

"That's looking gorgeous Nofil," I smiled at her.

"So should I wear it at my engagement?" She questioned.

I nodded. "Of course. It's all about you and what you want to look like on your special day."

"I want to look like the most pretty bride. That's for sure," she giggled sheepishly.

"So I should warn my brother to take care of his heart because it's not going to be easy for him," I winked.

Nofil bit her lower lip and then her cheeks turned red. My lips spread more. She and Ahmad seemed so whipped for one another. I got to know somehow that they met each other when it was Shaiq's niece's birthday Nofil came to pick me up but instead found Ahmad. And then they both developed feelings for each other without disclosing it to anyone. It was only just a few months ago when Ahmad confessed and then they started seeing each other out.

In a few days, it was their engagement and I was busy like hell. I had to take care of everything from both my brother and Nofil's side.

"Done then. I'll order it right away. And Bhabi, what about the hairdo? I can't decide," Nofil again came with a new worry.

I was about to answer her when Shaiq entered the lounge. His exasperating gaze first landed on me before going towards his sister.

"That's amazing. At one point, you hijack my wife, and the other moment, that dumbo policeman hijacks her," he complained, twisting his mouth.

I narrowed my eyes at him while Nofil smirked.

"So what else? My Bhabi is so good that nothing gets complete without her." She stuck her tongue at her brother.

Shaiq slightly hit on her head. "Yes yes. Now you only care for Bhabi. I am just an outsider for you. Bhabi this, Bhabi that."

Nofil shrugged her shoulders with a knowing expression on her face.

"Then why are you getting jealous?" I asked with amusement.

"So don't I have a right to get jealous? At the idea of my beautiful wife giving someone else her company," he winked at me, and then I glared at this jerk.

"Stop stop. Don't start your romance here in front of me," Nofil raised her both hands and then ran away. Shaiq laughed out loud in the response.

Shaiq beamed and then bent near me. My eyes widened and I placed my hands on his chest. "What are you doing? She will come back."

Shaiq pecked my nose tip nevertheless. "I want you in the room in a few minutes," he whispered and I who tried to scowl at him, when I looked at his eyes which were glowing with emotions, I melted under the effect of them. Heat rushed onto my cheeks.

Shaiq had left while I kept on looking at his back till he was visible to me. "Jerk."

After getting done with suggesting to Nofil a pretty hairdo which she really liked, I came into our bedroom.

"So you got to remember me?" Shaiq implored smugly.

I stifled a smile. "Is that even a question? I never forget you so I have to remember you. You have made me crazy for yourself."