ch 2

"Would someone please tell me what is going on here?"
_______________________

A poor choice of words. The three immediately went back to shouting over eachother causing the three sane people to quickly become annoyed.

"Enough!" He shouted, quickly silencing the room once again. He turned to the still half naked, very annoyed man "what exactly is going on here?"

"Ok, basically WE" he points between himself and Spencer, "had just woken up and were running late, he got in the shower and I heard knocking. I opened the door to these two where HE (pointing at Derek) pulled a gun on me. I invited them in, offered them coffee and told them Spence would be out in a minute. Derek demanded to know who I was when Spence walked out then they all started shouting. I don't actually know what was said though because I tuned them out after like a minute." He answered in one breath and very quickly with lots of hand gestures and exaggerated expressions.

It took the two knew comers a second to grasp what he'd said.

"Wait you drew a gun on a stranger for opening a door?!" JJ said looking at Derek incredulesly.

"I know right!"

"Hold on, who even are you?" She followed with quickly turning on said stranger.

"Um..." He looked at Spencer for help holding his hands up in a jesture of surrender.

"He's my boyfriend?" Came an answer, or well another question really, from the doctor.

"Why do you seem confused by that?!" The man and the two women asked with a mixture of offence, concern and confusion respectively.

"Because we never really confirmed it or anything." Was the somewhat embarrassed reply.

"Wait, no, hold up. You're gay?" Derek stopped the conversation to ask, looking very confused and genuinely as if he was trying to figure out some great mystery.

Hotch on the other hand just stood there looking mildly amused and very fed up with the people around him. In truth he was questioning if his team of profilers needed a class on socialising.

Everyone else had turned to looked at Derek as if he was an idiot, As if it had been obvious that Spencer had been anything other than straight, which in all fairness it had been to everyone apart from him, apparently.

"Look, we have a case that still needs solving and we've already wasted a good portion of the morning so seeing as Rossi will be hosting a team dinner soon, why don't we get to know each other then. But after we catch the un-sub." Hotch said breaking the judgemental stares aimed at Derek and getting everyone back on track.

"I'm down. I mean it would be nice to have a conversation where I wasn't half naked. I wasn't exactly expecting to a) meet all of you and b) have you be here so long when I first opened the door." The man, who had still yet to be introduced, said, suddenly reminding everyone that he was still only wearing a pair of bright pink and blue flamingo boxers.

"Right..."

Word count: 517