ch 6

"We still don't know much about you Dami. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?"
_________________________

"Sure. Do you just want the basics like age and education or the full run down on my personality and interests?"

"Ooh, full run down please!" Garcia said, excited to learn about the man who had captured her friends heart in a more legal way than she usually would.

He smiled at her enthusiasm. "Ok, well I'm 27. I have B.A's in English Literature and Fine Art. I like fashion, jazz and cooking. My favourite colour is red. My favourite food is pad thai, despite the fact I mostly cook Greek, or Greek favoured food as my grandmother was Greek and she was the one who taught me. Oh, and my last name is Kratos." He told them, all but the last sentence in one breath.

"Kratos? That means powerful right? It's one of the children of the river Styx." Emily asked, recognising the name from a Greek mythology book she owned as a child. "Damocles is also a name from Greek mythology, right?"

"Mhm, my grand mother was adiment I have some connection to Greece, but my name and my cooking are all I ended up with really."

"With baklava this good I'd think she would be proud." Dave commented taking one of the remaining pieces from the box on the coffee table.

Damocles smiled at his kind words. "Thanks."

"Well, as nice as it was meeting you I need to be getting home. Do any of you need a lift?" JJ asked after finishing her coffee. She hadn't drank that much knowing she would need to drive home, so she offered her services to her still slightly tipsy friends.

"I could use a lift, if you don't mind?" Garcia said turning to her friend, Emily nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, that's ok."

The three got their stuff together before saying good bye to the others, Penelope giving a rather awkward hug to Dami given the sleeping man in his lap.

After they left Hotch offered Derek a ride as well, the two heading out after saying their goodbyes.

"I guess I should wake him up and head home then?" Dami said smiling at Dave who was collecting all the used mugs and glasses for the night.

"Don't worry about waking the kid. The two of you can crash here, besides you drank enough that I don't want you driving." Rossi had replied his soft tone becoming stern at the end.

"I wouldn't want to impose.."

"It's fine, I have plenty of room anyway." Rossi insisted.

With a begrudging sigh Dami manuvered the sleeping Spencer so he was clinging on to him like a koala, before gently picking him up and following Rossi to a spare room.

Dami thanked Rossi who gently closed the door behind the two, wishing them a good night, and then set his partner on the bed and removed his shoes.

Dami soon followed, falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, Spencer cuddled up beside him.
________________________

Spencer blinked, he'd been woken by the sunlight shining through a gap in the curtains.

Once he'd fully regained consciousness he tried to get up but was stopped by a weight across his stomach and legs. Looking down he was met with a sleeping Dami wrapped around him.

"Come on, I need to get up I have work." Spencer mumbled, still sleepy, while trying to shake his boyfriend awake.

"Mm, just five more minutes."

Word count: 586