ch 3

"Right..."

______________________

After agreeing to meet up, the team left to solve their case.

______________________

Two days later the case was solved. The next night they arranged to meet at Rossi's.
______________________

"So what's this guy's name anyway?" Rossi asked the five people sat round his kitchen as he cooks.

"No idea." Derek and JJ reply earning skeptical looks from Garcia and Rossi.

"So you guys just invited some stranger to my house?" Rossi continued vaguely concerned. "What if he turns out to be some criminal?"

Before anyone could reply there was a knock at the door. Rossi quickly went to open it stopping at what he saw.

There, standing in his doorway, were two finely dressed men holding hands and each holding either a bottle of fine red wine, looking to be very expensive, or a box of homemade baklava.

By now the rest of the group had reached the door, Derek letting out a long whistle as Spencer walked through.

"Damn Reid, when did you start wearing suits like that?"

"When I started buying them for him." In stepped the man from Spencer's appartment, although this time he was fully dressed.

He wore a sleek black suit sitting on top a silky red shirt with the top three buttons undone.

Spencer wore a similar suit except his shirt was more of a burgundy colour and had the addition of a thin black tie.

"Okay, okay. You got taste I'll give you that, but what'd you bring?" He said pointing at the box.

"Oh, it's some of his homemade baklava. It's a Turkish dessert that became popular in Greece because of their close proximity. It's really good!" Spencer replied for his boyfriend.

"Baklava?" Derek and Garcia mumbled to themselves.

"So are you going to introduce us? The only thing I know about this guy so far is that he wears flamingo boxers." Dave asked reminding them of the somewhat embarrassing encounter a few days prior, that had been recounted to him.

"Damocles. It's a pleasure to meet you; I've read your books." The man, now known as Damocles intrudeced himself, shaking Rossi's hand.

He turned to the others, "You must be Penelope." He continued taking the tech analysts hand giving it a light kiss on the back, repeating this action with the two other women, wearing a smile the entire time.

This smile turning into a smirk as he did the same to Derek, "M'lady", before continuing to shake Hotch's hand.

The three lady's laughed at Derek's disgruntled, yet mildly amused, face before they were all called to sit for dinner by Dave, who had already taken the baklava and wine, setting the dessert on the counter and the wine on the table, after opening it.

The team took notice of the way Damocles pulled out the doctor's chair as well as the loving look shared between the two as Spencer took his seat. Damocles, noticing this, proceeded to pull out the womens' chairs as they came to the table also.

He answered the unasked question from them with a smile, "My Grandmother was very strict when it came to proper etiquette."

After they had all been seated, the food had been served and the wine poured, Dave asked another question they had all been wondering.

"So, Damocles, what exactly do you do?"

Word count: 554