~4~ 🤍

I rushed to the bathroom, as tears ran quickly down my face and my breathing sped up. I made sure that no one was in there before I locked myself in a stall.

I was in there for a few minutes, before I heard someone walk in, whispering.

"Oh shit.."

It sounded like my girlfriend. Did she come looking for me?..

"Darling? Are you in here?" She gently spoke.

I sniffled, and quietly groaned,
"Mhmmm"

"Come on out baby, there's no one else in here."

I sniffled once again, and opened the stall as she rushed over to me, pulling me into her arms.

"What happened? I just saw you rush out of class, I've been looking for you."

I sobbed, and buried my head into her shoulder. She ran her fingers through my hair, whilst whispering.

"I know, baby, I know. You're safe with me, I'm here I promise. I'm not going anywhere. You can talk to me when you're ready, okay?"

"Mmm" I answered.

"Do you want to go somewhere quiet for a bit so that you can calm down?" She spoke, running her fingers up and down my back.

I just nodded against her.

We both pulled away from the hug, and she took my hand in hers, leading me to an empty, quiet classroom.

okay i can't think of anything else to add to this so i'm ending it there, i'm sorry it was a little short😭

i'm in the middle of crocheting a blanket rn, i'm making it for my mum! the only thing is, i can't focus on it rn, my eyes are so tired😭

i'm also listening to billies songs on shuffle of courseee. ocean eyes just ended and now i'm listening to bored:)

i can't think of anything else to say:(

i'm so proud of you❤️

(update many days later, it's currently 8:20am and idk why i'm awake but i am..)

~L