~19~🤍

My mental health was getting worse. I had too much pressure on me for everything and it was all too much. I told my friend about it in the park we were walking around in, but instead of caring or making sure I was okay, she yelled at me. She made it about herself which just made me feel worse.

After yelling at me, she just walked off and left me there alone. I decided to sit on a nearby bench, just sobbing. After a while, I heard someone walking towards me, but at that point I didn't even care.

I slightly wiped my eyes before looking at who it was.

"Hey what happened?" She worriedly asked.

It was a girl from my school. I'd always thought she was beautiful but we never spoke to eachother.

Before I could answer, she'd sat down beside me and pulled me onto her lap with my head on her chest. I didn't want to talk about it so I just shook my head against her.

"Okay love, that's okay. Can I take you to my house? I don't want you to be alone like this." She asked me, still worried.

"Mhm." I mumbled, feeling safe in her arms.

"Let's go then sweet girl." She answered, before I got off her lap and she took my hand in hers, leading me to her house.

~~~

Once we'd reached her house, she led me into her bedroom and picked out some clothes I could sleep in, since it was getting late. I quickly changed into her clothes before getting into bed next to her.

"What actually happened? Why were you so upset when I saw you huh?" She carefully spoke.

I explained to her what had happened and since I was so upset about it, she comforted me and soon enough soothed me to sleep once I'd calmed down enough.

SO BORED RN AHH💔💔

i'm just now realising how short this is but i have a load of drafts so hopefully this is okay for now😔

and if anyone wants to add my snap lmk because i have two accounts on there and one of them is so dry it's embarrassing and i wanna have people to talk to on there💔

~L