~14~‼️

"You wanna do this right?" She asked.

I just nodded in response.

"Are you sure? You don't feel like I'm pressuring you or anything?"

"Baby. I'm sure, I promise you." I responded.

She smiled and slowly began taking my shirt off. She placed a few gentle kisses along my chest before moving down to the lower half of my body.

She made direct eye contact with me as she pulled down my jeans, and quickly threw them on the floor as she had done with my shirt. She placed her fingers around the edge of my underwear, then looked at me as if to ask 'are you really sure?'.

"I'm sure, hurry please." The words rushed out of my mouth.

She quickly pulled down my underwear, and placed her fingers over my hole. She slowly slid one finger in, pumping in and out at a steady pace while slightly curling it, just to get me used to the feeling first.

"Mmh that feels good fuck." I moaned.

"Uh-huh," She replied "ready for two, pretty girl?"

I quickly nodded as she slid a second finger inside me, causing me to moan. Loud.

"F-faster please." I stuttered.

"Hmm so needy for me aren't you?" She answered back, trying to tease me a little.

"Pleaseee." I whined in response.

She sped up her pace as I moaned her name. It felt so good, but all of a sudden she just stopped. I looked down to see her lowering herself.

"Can I? Just relax for me and I'll make it feel good, yeah?"

I nodded and felt butterflies rush through my stomach. She pushed her tongue inside of me, curling it in the perfect spot, then switches between doing that and going back to lick and suck on my clit.

Loud moans left my mouth as I arched my back from the overwhelming pleasure my girlfriend was giving me.

She carried this on for a little longer, before I managed to speak.

"I-I'm close."

"Come for me my love." She smirked.

My legs were shaking as I let the feeling practically consume me. My breathing was quick and my moans somehow got even louder than before.

I felt her gently run her hands along my waist and hips, helping me slowly come down from my high. My eyes closed and my body practically went limp. I was exhausted.

"Come on honey, let's get you in the shower okay?" My girlfriend carefully spoke after quickly cleaning me up with her tongue.

I nodded as she lifted me off the bed and into her arms.

"Do you want me to shower with you?"

"Mhm." I replied, on the verge of falling asleep at this point.

"Okay love, I'm so proud of you, did you know that?" Her hands were running through my hair, careful when she ran over the small knots caused from not long ago.

I smiled into her shoulder and heard her turning the shower on and getting everything ready for us.

"Once we get out the shower, I'll change the sheets for you and then you can sleep, does that sound good baby?"

"You don't have to do that for me you know, I can do it by myself." I quietly answered.

"Nuh-uh, I'm taking care of you now so I'm changing the sheets and making you feel as comfortable as possible."

I knew there was no point trying to argue, so I just accepted and thanked her.

She placed me against the wall in the shower and ran her hands through my hair to get all the water through it.

"Can I sit?" I quietly asked, kind of embarrassed because of the ache in my legs.

"Of course darling." She answered as she helped me to the ground.

I stayed sat down as she washed my hair, then allowed her to help me up so that she could wash my body.

She did the same to herself, and then we finally got out.

She helped me change into some comfier clothes than before, then we headed to my bedroom.

I almost fell asleep sitting on the floor while she was changing she sheets, but she prevented me from doing that as she lifted me into her arms and placed me onto the freshly made bed. I laid in her arms while her fingers ran up and down my back, soothing me to sleep in only a few minutes.

this was literally the first ever smut i wrote, it was from like early last year i think?? or maybe late 2022..

i made a few changes to it so it'd be a little better but ik it's not the best😭

ive just finished watching a love letter to los angeles for the millionth time and now i'm watching superstore also for the millionth time😋

ANYWAY IM SO TIRED.

THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS ON THIS BTW IM VERY GRATEFUL😨

im posting this rn because i have nothing better to do since my attachment issues have gotten so bad that i can't get to sleep😋
i was about to fall asleep because i was on call with my gf but then the call ended and she was already asleep so i haven't gone to sleep yet and it's almost 5am💔

~L