~13~🤍

My heart ached and hurt. I missed my girlfriend so much that I was sobbing. I couldn't stop crying.

I messaged her saying that I missed her. I'm so clingy. Too clingy. After a few minutes, I checked my notifications since I was on do not disturb, and she'd answered.

My love❤️
I know baby, is there anything I can do?:(

Me
Please come over:(

Pleaseeee

My love❤️
Of course🤍

Within around 15 minutes, she was in my bedroom, holding me in her arms as my cries were slowly calming down.

"Don't cry sweetheart." She looked down at me, cupping my face in her hands.

Her thumbs ran across my cheeks as she wiped the rest of my tears away.

"I love you more than anything and if you ever miss me this much again, call me and I'll be right here as soon as I can, yeah?"

I nodded against her, just holding onto her tighter.

"You've tired yourself out now, huh? Cmon baby."

She helped me change into comfier clothes, proceeding to change herself too before leading me back to the bathroom. We brushed out teeth, messing about in the process, then she practically dragged me back to my bedroom since I was so tired.

She got us both into my bed and put youtube on my tv because she knew that has always helped me sleep. I felt her pull me into her arms, playing with my hair which soon enough soothed me to sleep, no longer upset.

just a short cute story that i wrote quickly a while ago😋

i'm so sleepy rn (as usual) but i keep having bad dreams and i don't wanna sleep💔💔

ik i barely ever write smut but i don't have much good smut written in my notes and i need to write some moreeee

also, what should i post on tiktok because i genuinely don't know what to post?? my tiktok is l_starsz
i genuinely don't know what to post😭😭

~L