~8~ 🤍

I've always hated school, but recently it's been getting worse. I haven't even been talking to anyone at all except for my girlfriend. I go into my lessons, listen to music, do barely any work, then leave.

For some reason, today was worse. I just didn't feel happy anymore and it hurt so bad.

We were about to leave our lessons and go to lunch. I just didn't feel like anything anymore though.

I met up with my girlfriend after I left my class, and we wandered hand in hand towards a table after getting some lunch.

She could tell something was bothering me because I wasn't talking at all. I stayed silent and just answered her with small nods or hums.

I wasn't eating, wasn't talking, just wasn't myself at all.

"Hey." She looked into my eyes.

"Hm?" I looked back at her.

"What's wrong? Somethings bothering you, talk to me please."

"I can't." I whispered in response.

"Why not baby?" Her sweet voice softened.

I've always loved how patient she is with me, even when i'm being difficult.

"I'll cry if i talk about it." I mumbled.

"That's okay. It's alright if you cry, I just need you to tell me what's wrong." She spoke gently.

"Can't I just tell you later? Please?" I whispered once again.

My attempt at not crying failed as tears began slowly running down my face.

"Of course sweetheart."

Then people saw me crying. Fuck.

"WHATS WRONGGG?" Some of my friends began yelling.

I just ignored them. I couldn't handle them right now. I just wanted my girlfriend.

I moved to bury my head in her neck, hiding my face.

"WHY IS SHE CRYING?" Another one of my friends yelled.

"She needs some space, just leave her alone for now." My girlfriend calmly answered, wrapping her arms around me to keep me calm.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" They carried on, ignoring what they'd just been told.

I shook my head, my breathing speeding up.

"Do you want us to go?" One of them asked.

I nodded and they finally left.

"Shh it's okay, they're gone now." She rubbed my back up and down, "let's go sort your makeup out, yeah?"

I shook my head.

"Everyone will see me. I can't."

"How about we go once everyone's gone back to class?"

I nodded and sniffled, moving closer to her, which I didn't think was possible.

~~~

Everyone had left to go back to their classes now.

"Baby?" She whispered, gently moving my hair back.

My head was still buried in her neck, however, the tears had stopped.

"Mhm?" I mumbled.

"Everyone's gone, can I clean your makeup up?"

I nodded.

We walked to the bathrooms, and she started carefully cleaning my makeup with water, wiping away the remains of my mascara.

"I'm gonna look a mess." I mumbled.

"You're not, baby, I have some mascara in my bag you can use that, you're gonna look beautiful, you always do.

I shook my head, almost crying again.

"Can you talk to me? Can you tell me what's wrong?" Her voice was soft and caring as she noticed the tears in my eyes.

"I just don't feel happy anymore. I'm tired of everything."

She managed to comfort me and reassure me, eventually calming me down by holding me in her arms. She's the sweetest.

HI!! i didn't really know how to end this because in my notes it was a little different, but i decided to change some parts which affected the ending, so i hope this is okay:)

i'm ngl i have no clue how accurate this is because
1 i've never dated anyone that goes to my school
2 i haven't been to irl school since october
hopefully people think this is kinda sweet and cute?? sorry if it's a little sad😭

i'll start writing some more later but first i need a nap i barely slept😭

i'm so proud of you❤️

~L