~20~🤍

I arrived at her house to finish getting ready. We were going to a concert together and I was so excited.

We were going to see Cigarettes After Sex (i love CAS so much but Billie is my favourite out of anyone😋). It wasn't really her taste in music, but I told her that I really wanted to have her there with me because I loved them and I wanted to experience it with my favourite person. She accepted after a while of me asking her and I couldn't be happier.

I'd always loved her, more than in a platonic way. I knew it was wrong because even though she's not straight, we had always just been really close friends. She said I was her favourite person, but I knew she still saw us as friends.

I was planning on telling her how I felt while we were there. I payed for tickets where we had a more private kind of area, so we weren't around too many people.

Anyway, I rushed to her bedroom knowing that she'd be there, and as soon as she saw me, she opened her arms and I jumped into them. She held me close, and began carrying me around the bedroom with her.

"You almost ready huh sweet girl?" She gently spoke in my ear.

I nodded with my head in the crook of her neck, still hanging onto her. She eventually placed me on her bed and asked me what I needed to finish doing.

"I just need to finish my makeup, like I have to put my eyeliner on, lipgloss, and a little eyeshadow. And I might take one of your hoodies in case it's cold outside because I forgot mine."

I was just wearing a black spaghetti strap crop top, the top and bottom of it was lacy, and then a short black flowy skirt with shorts underneath.

"Can I finish your makeup for you? I'm done getting ready and I feel like it'll be fun." She smiled at me.

"Of course." I smiled back, and moved to her vanity where she sat me down and got my eyeliner.

She carefully put my pencil liner on my waterline, then grabbed my liquid liner and began doing the wings for me. While she was doing that, she had her hand holding my chin, and her face was so close to mine.

Soon enough, she'd finished that. She did some glittery eyeshadow for me and added some highlighter in a few places too. Finally, she did my lipgloss for me, once again holding my chin while she did it to make sure she'd get it perfect.

I was sure I was blushing the entire time, but she didn't say anything about it so I hoped I was wrong.

"You said you wanted a hoodie right?" Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah please if that's okay?"

She just nodded and started looking through her closet.

"Which one do you want, hm?"

"Hmm whichever you think will look good." I smiled.

She picked out a black zip up hoodie with a red design on the back. It smelt like her and I loved it. It made me feel so safe. She helped me pull it up my arms, and then we went out to her car hand in hand.

After a little while, we'd made it there and the concert had started. We were once again holding hands, but not too long passed until she was stood behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist and her head gently resting on my shoulder.

The moment just felt so sweet which caused tears to run down my face as I sniffled a bit. Soon enough, she'd noticed and mover her hand down to grab mine, before moving her arm back up around my waist, keeping my hand in hers.

"You're okay love." She whispered in my ear, while carefully swaying us side to side.

I leaned my head back onto her shoulder, trying to stop the tears, which quickly worked.

As they began to sing 'sweet' (one of my favourite cas songs🫶), the tears nearly returned. One of my favourite songs live, with the girl I was in love with.

Before I could do anything, she carefully turned me around to face her, and held onto my waist with her hands. We started to get closer before her lips were soon pressed against mine. It felt right. Perfect. It was only short, but it felt like it meant something. Once we pulled away, I fell into her arms, my head back in the crook of her neck while she played with my hair.

"I'm so proud of you baby." I heard her whisper.

"I'm even more proud of you."

We eventually stopped hugging and after a little while, the concert was over. I was crying a little, but not too much.

She drove us back to her house, but I ended up falling asleep in the car with my head against the window and her hand on my thigh. She made me feel so safe.

I woke up when we were about 15 minutes away from her house, and we were talking quietly with music playing in the background.

Once we were back in her bedroom, she wiped my makeup off for me, doing the same with hers, then searched through her closet before handing me a pair of shorts and a hoodie.

"Thank you my love." I hugged her and then changed into the clothes she'd given me, before getting into her bed, waiting for her to change too.

She also changed into shorts and a hoodie, then got into bed next to me and pulled me onto her chest.

"Can I tell you something?" I whispered.

"What is it baby?"

"I know it's wrong, and I shouldn't feel like this, but I'm in love with you. I really want you to be my girlfriend." I looked away, not wanting to see her reaction to what I'd just told her.

Tears came to my eyes as I realised she wasn't saying anything, and I just buried my head into her chest, not wanting to lose her. I felt like I'd just completely ruined everything between us. That feeling lasted until I felt her fingers run through my hair and I heard her whisper.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend baby. I'm so in love with you."

A small sob of relief left my mouth, realising that I hadn't ruined anything and that my dreams had just come true. I soon stopped crying as she comforted me and we giggled at the fact that I was crying over it.

After a little while, we both ended up asleep in eachothers arms.

i thought this would be kinda cute so yeah😋

i need this so bad💔

like i just wanna go to a cas show with someone and one of billies shows of course

i'm gonna make my sister take me to see billie live one day😔

also writing this made me realise that i need to wear my glasses more because i really can't see😭

ANYWAY YEAH IM BORED

OMG IM UPDATING WHEN IM ABOUT TO POST THIS AND IM ABOUT TO SLEEP BUT I BIT THROUGH MY CHEEK EARLIER UGH IT HURTS SO BAD EVERYTHING JUST WENT WRONG EARLIER LIKE IM TELLING YOU EVERYTHING WANTED TO TEST ME BECAUSE MY PATIENCE WAS NON EXISTENT I WAS JUST MAD ABOUT EVERYTHING💔💔

~L