Brothers best friend.

og story from m9ttybb

(AGES UP!!)
tw: slight drinking

"Y/N! Are you almost ready?!" Miguel yelled. "Yes! Adding mascara and then I'll be done!" I shout back. I continue applying my last coat of mascara. I put the mascara on and made sure my outfit, hair, and makeup looked good. I spray some perfume, grab my bag and head downstairs. "Fuck finally." Miguel rolls his eyes. "I wouldn't have taken you if I knew you were going to take all night to get ready." Keep complaining. I ignore him and walk to the car. Miguel gets in the driver's seat and I'm in the passenger. He drives to the house.

He pulls up to the house, parking in the driveway. He leaves before me and I check my makeup again. I go out and meet Miguel, who is already at the front door. He just opened the door and we entered. I was immediately greeted by the smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies. I was expecting a party, but not a party like this. I follow Miguel as he makes his way through the crowd. He finally reaches his group of friends. "Hey guys, what's up?" Miguel has a cheerful smile on his face. "I don't know if you know, but this is my sister, y/n." I look around at the different people in the group. "Hi, I'm Brady. Nice to meet you." says a voice. I turn to face him and smile. "You too!" I respond. "Im Maddy and this is Tristan!" Another voice speaks. I turn around and face her. "Nice to meet you guys!" I respond. Finally, this voice speaks. "Im Mason." I turn around to face him. He had the most perfect smile. Beautiful dirty blonde hair. It was so perfect. "Pleased to meet you". I smile widely. Mason comes in for a hug. I hug him back. Just as he hugged me, I can feel him rubbing my back a little. First I move away from the hug. I just smile at him. I couldn't say anything else.

The group just gets cold, we talk about our worst experiences in high school, our worst fears, just topics like that. I decided I was going to have a beer, I was thirsty and wanted to try something new. "I'm going to have a beer, anyone want to come?" Asked. "ill go". Mason approaches me smiling. "Are you drinking? Is it safe y/n?" Miguel asks. "I'm fine, Mikey, I'm 21." I respond. I start walking to the kitchen and Miguel follows me. I cry to the fridge having a nice cold beer. "I like your outfit." Mason congratulates him. "Thank you". I blush. "Why haven't I met you before? Your Miguel's sister, right?" "Yeah, um, I'm not sure he's always been overly protective of me, so maybe that's why." I shrugged taking a sip of my drink. I couldn't stop looking at Mason. He had the most perfect features. Perfect blonde hair. "Y/n. you're watching," he smiles. "I'm sorry, my bad." I laugh a little. "Do you want to go outside?" Mason asks me. "Yes, it's very hot here." I respond. Mason gently grabs my hand and leads me outside. I go outside and feel the fresh air touch my skin. He felt much better. Mason sits on the step and I sit next to him. Although it was nice to finally sit in some fresh air, it was a little too cold. I start to shake a little. "Are you cold?" Mason asks. "Yes, just a little." I respond. Mason was only wearing a t-shirt and I was wearing a short t-shirt. "Sorry, I don't have a sweatshirt, but..." he wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer. My head was resting a little on his chest. I felt much warmer. I feel a hand on my chin pull it up. I look up and see Mason leaning over. I close my eyes as I fill the space between our lips. Our lips were moving in a synchronized motion, but that stopped when we heard a voice.

im sorry i havnt posted in soooo long i've had no motivation at all and im very busy with school and stuff..🩷
c