💌*•jealousy.•*💌

Guess who's back y'all, ik y'all missed me 😋 (jk)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today mason and I were going to the mall with Miguel, we decided that we were going to hang out since we haven't seen him in a few months. We decided to go to Dave and busters since they had one there along with build a bear. I never saw Miguel in that way but he did to me. After the filming of the black phone he admitted him feeling to me but I already liked Mason.

Miguel no longer has feelings for me, or so I thought..

We got to the mall at 3:30 and went straight to Dave and busters.

Miguel offered to pay for my game pass, food, and offering to even buy me my build a bear. At Dave and Busters Miguel was all over me. Played the same games as me and whenever I won he would hug me. He bought me food from the food court and everything. I could tell Mason was upset so I tried to stay near him so it wouldn't seem like I was giving all my attention to Miguel.

At Build A bear Miguel said he would pay for my stuffed animal and I'm guessing that's when Mason lost his cool.

"Bro can you stop!? She's MY girlfriend." Mason said

"What? What are you talking about" Miguel responded

"You know what I'm talking about" mason replied

"Mason he's just trying to be nice.." I say. I knew that's not actually what was happening but I wanted mason to calm down.

Mason stopped talking and paid for our matching stuffed animals and we made our way outside.

"Mikey! Me and mase are gonna Uber alright?" I say

"Okay be safe." Miguel says before leaving

After Miguel was gone I turned to mason and hugged him "I'm sorry I should have said something." I tell him

"Its not your fault. I love you." Says mason

"I love you more."