Hickey prank.

oh story from xplrtraphouseee  !!!

"WHAT'S UP GUYS, IT'S ME, MASON! Just kidding, it's y/n and you're probably wondering y/n, why do you have mason's camera? Well, do you remember that joke he made on me a few weeks ago? "When did you tell me you'd been arrested again? Well, time to get it back. By now you've probably noticed them on my neck," I point out. "Well, there's a fake and we're going to make mason think someone gave them to me... but not just anyone."

I put Miguel in the frame. "I'm here with..." "Miguel Jontel" we both laughed. "I'm here with the one and only Miguel mora because he needs to get back at him too, so we're going to hide him in the closet and mason is going to find him. "smart" miguel says. "okay guys, see you later!"

We have set up the camera in a small corner. Miguel and I are in my room as we hear mason enter the house. We started laughing and talking until we heard him walk up the stairs and Miguel ran to the closet. "Hi beautiful ," Mason says as he enters. "Hello" I reply and give him a quick kiss. "Who were you talking to?" He asks. "Just me". "You're sure?" "Yeah". "Okay, come here." He says sitting on the bed and opening his arms. I go to him and he starts playing with my hair until he stops. "What's on your neck?" "What are you talking about?" He leaves me and goes to look at my neck, but I move away. "What's that?" "I just like it...I got burned when I was curling my hair, don't worry about it." "Y/n your hair is straight." He goes to look, but I get up. "Why are you being weird? Just let me watch." "No, actually it's okay." "No, let me see," he tries to look, but I turn back again. "Why are you being weird?" "I'm not!" "You are! Just let me see!" I still don't let him and his face fall

"Is that a hickey?" "No, of course, no" "no, damn it, that's who gave it to you." "I don't know, probably..." "baby, I haven't given you a hickey in weeks." "It's not a hickey!" "Oh my God, yes, stop lying and tell me who gave it to you!" I can tell he's getting really upset and as if on cue Miguel starts making noise in the closet. Sam looks at me, opens the door and looks inside. "Hey, bro," Miguel says nervously. "What the fuck?!" Mason says and pulls him out of the closet. "yo,yo,yo Mason, please, I'll pay you, but don't tell gf/n." mason scoffs with tears in his eyes "just leave me alone." He comes out and we follow him with the camera. "mason, love, please wait, we can explain." He doesn't stop and keeps going. "m/gf/n!" Sam yells. He goes downstairs and sees her on the couch. Luckily, we told him this. "Your boyfriends cheating on you." He says calmly, but with tears. "mason, wait!" He keeps walking and leaves. "mason, stop, it's a joke, honey, look, it's a joke." He turns and sees the camera. he breathes a sigh of relief and wipes away his tears. "I'm sorry," I say and put my arms around him. "I hate you both." He says while hugging me tightly. He rubs my neck and it slips out of his hands. "I'm sorry, bro," Miguel says and then yells, "M/GF/N, I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" "I KNOW!" She screams back. mason and I go back to our room and close the door. "Yk, honey, just in case I think I should give you a real hickey..."