💌*• 5 more minutes •*💌

you : BOLD

mason: NORMAL

This was a request for clairelikestowrite , enjoy!!

I came over to Masons house not too long ago, he's been on his xbox ever since though. I didn't mind because it hasn't been too long and I was spending the night either way.

45 minutes later

Okay now i was getting annoyed, its already been an hour . "Mase when are you gonna get off the game?"
"give me 5 more minutes okay? i just have to finish this round."
"okay."
I went back to watching tiktok , I used the bathroom, went to the kitchen to get a snack, said hi to his mom, even went to brooks room, and when I got back he was STILL playing the game.
"can you get off now? its ways past 5 minutes.."
"just 5 more, thats all I need."
"promise?"
"yea."

I guess I lost track of time because next thing im sleeping. Im not gonna lie mason's bed is pretty big so I slept good as hell. My nap was about an hour and a half. I started to wake up, stretched, then sat up. He was still on that fucking game. I got up then wrapped my arms around his neck from behind, placing small kisses on his neck. He knew I was there. Obviously. But he didn't say anything, he was to focused in the game.

I went around to the front of the chair, facing him. I sat down on his lap (don't make this weird). Each of my legs on either side of his, my arms around his neck, and my face buried in his neck. "You smell good."
I could feel mason laugh beneath me. "Thank you, love"
"I want you to get off..cant you just play tomorrow?"
"okay. 5 more minutes, i swear"
"you keep saying that, then you don't get off."

"I promise this time okay?"
"finee.."

"Is y/n okay?" I hear Miguel ask
"Yea she's alright, just a little upset." Mason replies

"Yea I would be too if you were telling me 5 more minutes for the past 3 hours." Brady said laughing

"yo, ima get off." Mason said

I started to fall back to sleep but was woken up by Mason lifting my up to go to the bed. "Your off?.."
"Mhm.. im sorry sweetheart.. I kept losing track of time."
"Its fine.. I just want to cuddle.."

"we can do that baby.."

we got into his bed and laid down together, I guess the extra 5 minutes was worth it.

443 words