💌*- Cars Outside-*💌

THIS IS INSPIRED BY CARS OUTSIDE BY JAMES ARTHUR OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT. AMAZING SONG 🙁
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MASON POV——

Today I go back to LA (random) to continue filming "How to Train your Dragon". I was home with my girlfriend for about 2 weeks, i missed her like crazy. I have to leave again, I don't want to leave her again. Its so hard without her, around 5:30 i added 2 more things to my luggage, same clothes i came here with. No point in unpacking.

"im packing my bags that i didn't unpack the last time"

Y/N got to my house shortly after, I heard a knock at my front door and I went to open it. "Hi beautiful." I said grabbing her hand as she walked in. "Hi Mase." She replied but continued talking shortly after, "I don't want you to go Mason." Her eyes started to water. I pulled her into a hug supporting her head with one of my hands and the other wrapped around her waist. "I know my love.. You know if it was up to me i would stay." I say trying not to cry myself. After a little while it was almost time for me to go. Y/N was sobbing at this point, I was crying too though. After about 20 minutes i saw the car that was bringing me to the airport pull up. "he's here." I say before standing up from my bed. I grab my luggage and we make our way downstairs, Before i leave I kiss y/n, for some reason i could taste the tears we were letting go. I pulled away and grabbed my things once again, "ill see you again" i say chuckling. "i don't want you to go." She says. "you know id rather be here with you then catch that stupid flight, but i don't make the rules y/n." I say looking at ground. "then i guess for now its goodbye right." She replies.

"I'm sayin' see you again so many times it's becomin' my type line
But you know the truth I'd rather hold you than tryna catch this flight
So many things I'd rather say but for now its, "goodbye"

"Yea i guess so." I say opening the door, "your always leaving. please stay for longer next time, i hate not being with you, i hate not being able to sleep during the night not knowing if your okay because your thousands of miles away, i hate that i cant have your touch, I fucking hate this long distance shit." She says walking behind me. "i don't want to go either okay. but if i stay im going to fuck everything up." I respond walking towards the car.

"you say im always leavin'
You, when your sleepin' alone
But the cars outside but I dont wanna go tonight"

i hesitate before speaking once more "Then come with me y/n. its our best choice, you even have to pack ill get you new things when were there. Im tired of the long distance too, I don't want to leave you anymore, i really don't."
Y/N stands there not saying a word before getting into the car, shutting the windows and locking the doors. "okay." she says smiling goofy. I start to laugh before cupping her face into my hands and smashing my lips against hers and smiling into the kiss.

I'm not gettin' in the Addison Lee
Unless you pack your bags
You're comin' with me
I'm tired of lovin' from afar
And never being where you are
Close the windows, lock the doors
Don't wanna leave you anymore

614 words

I THINK THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEE