💌*• Panic attack•*💌

Im on my way to Masons house right now, its a 5 minute walk so I didn't have him pick me up. I haven't seen him in a while so I was really excited. I knocked on his front door 4 times but so answer. Im guessing neither brook or his mom were home, i then looked under the front door mat where they kept the extra front door key. I grabbed it, Unlocked the door and walked in. "Mason??" I yelled out. No response. I walker upstairs heading for his bedroom before knocking. "Baby?? You in there?" I say. I knew he wasn't on the game because if he was it would be obvious. I knock again, calling his name, then I heard sniffles. "Mason open the door.." I said softly. He unlocked the door and I stepped in seeing him walk away from the door. I walked right behind him, grabbing one of his arms from behind and he turned around. He was crying, his eyes we slightly red and puffy, and his breath was shaky. "Whats wrong sweetheart.." I said cupping his face in my hands. "I-I dont know." He said stumbling over his words. "What do you mean..?"
"I was just stressing out about school then my chest started to hurt like really bad..then I couldn't breath and it wont go away.." He ranted.
I knew what it was but I didn't want to say anything until it was gone. "Come here my love.." I said leading him to the bed. We Sat down. My legs straight, and back leaning against the headboard. He laid his head on my chest holding me close. "I want you to breath with me okay..?" "o-okay.."
"Breath in.."
"Breath out.."
For a while our breaths were in sync and I could feel His heart beat slow down to normal. We stayed in the same position and I ran my fingers through his hair. "You feel better?.." I ask
"Yea..thank you.."

He lifted his head and kissed me on my lips, I kissed back and a few seconds later we pulled away.
"Thank you."
"Of course Mase, I love you.."
"I love you too.

367 words
😛😛😛😛